“Great Value in St Kitts”
Review of Sunset Cafe

Sunset Cafe
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Big shout out to chef Gary! Great reasonably priced local food. The Mahi Mahi and the Grouper are outstanding but the pumpkin soup is out of this world. Call in advance so Gary can have it ready for you. Don't forget the rum punch it's special too.

There are newer reviews for Sunset Cafe

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for drinks and lunch. The food was fresh and tasty and the staff was very pleasant. The view of the Caribbean Sea was beautiful. There were very few customers, but it was not the high season. I tried the curried mutton which was delicious. The atmosphere is beach casual and I would recommend a visit if in the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

The food overall was decent at best. I had the roti jerk chicken wrap and there were a few bones in it. My sister had the shrimp salad and said it was terrible and she was just happy to not get sick from it. Our parents had the fish sandwiches and also said it was ok, but they wouldn't order it again. If this place is your only option that's open, I'd recommend something safe like a burger and fries.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Very reasonably priced authentic island food. Chloe our server was great and provided just the right amount of attention. I got the ribs and my wife got the tequila chicken - both were very good. The place is right on the water and has a view of the sunset.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We ate lunch here and it was fine. We also ate the special Sunday night buffet for $25. That's a good price, as it's hard to get any meal for under that! Buffet included a soup and fritters, probably 4 local side dishes, 3 Meat dishes (fish, ribs, and chicken) and 3 desserts. AND there were 2 steel drum players from 7-9pm. The meal also came with ginger beer, but that requires an acquired taste, I believe! Nice quaint restaurant, with a great view.