Lowest prices for your stay
StayForLong
getaroom.com
US$81
Lol.travelUS$75
ZenHotels.com
All reviews overlooking the marina an ideal base bars and restaurants balcony view los gigantes cliffs rooms are basic local supermarket cooker channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Basic isnt the word. Paid for sea view has to peer between buildings to see it. Room is sparse to say the least. Uncomfortable furniture. Same on balcony furniture unusable actually caused pain sitting on the sofa and balcony furniture. No toaster no kettle warm fridge. Noisey, dirty, dated pit. Paid 90 euro for one night and I'm considering sleeping in the car. Everything costs extra room safe 10 euro wifi 5 euro tv is ancient bathroom looks like something out of a horror film. Rotten wooden balcony windows are not secure corridor is pitch black. Could have had 5☆ hotel for a few euro more this place should be condemned.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2020

I've stayed here before - it's average.

I can't figure out if this is a privatly run hotel or
what.

I see there are apartments for sale in this complex.

Can anyone shed a bit of light on this?

Thanks.

Shane

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Shane K
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Following our cancelled plans due to TC going under we had no other option to book these apartments.
Pros
Location
Access to marina and supermarket
Large balcony area

Cons
Poor standards of hygiene
No change of bedding
One change of towels all week
No cleaning
Very noisy
Beware of dustbin men at 1am every night
Impossible to make a meal
Grottty cupboards
Uncomfortable bed

Wouldn't return at any price, didn't spoil our holiday but this isn't upto any level of basic standard.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Have just spent a week in Los Gigantes visiting a friend. Stayed in Poblado Marinero apartments as they were very convenient and just a short walk to just about everywhere - the shops, bars and restaurants of Los Gigantes.
The Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base and are right next to the harbour / marina. The apartment I had was a one bedroomed apartment with a balcony view of the harbour and Los Gigantes Cliffs - it was most pleasant having my breakfast on the balcony every day and again enjoying a drink on an evening whilst taking in the magnificent view of the harbour and the impressive cliffs.
The apartment was basic but clean and the kitchen had enough equipment to keep me happy during my stay.
I had a problem the first evening with being too warm but after informing reception I was given a huge fan and didn’t have a problem for the rest of my stay.
I am personally not interested in having wi-fi but I believe that is in the reception area only.
I would definitely recommend Poblado Marinero apartments if you want a good value apartment which is next to the beautiful harbour and cliffs and only a 2 minute walk to the centre.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

Came here last year and enjoyed it... the pool was great.. fresh salt water.. so my husband and i decided to return this year.. much to our horror on ariving was told the pool had neen closed since febuary with no hope of it opening any time soon.. on the beach who we booked it with didn't inform us of this. Infact it still states the pool is open..as you can see its not... pic of how it is now.. avoid this place if your looking for a pool.

Date of stay: June 2019