All reviews recommend this hotel family and friends great experience comfortable room nice hotel stayed here for one night two night stay jacuzzi canal tripadvisor girona uk receptionist
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I booked for 2 rooms , the total coast was 400€ for one night , the hotel is old rundown , not clean
I couldn’t shower in the Bathroom
The staff were rood not friendly ,
The only best this about this hotel is its location walking distance to everything.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank abksy
Montse E, Director General at Port Salins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Mr Abksy.,
Thank you for contributing your feedback on Triadvisor regarding your recent stay with us. On behalt of muy entire team , however , allow me to extend my apologies for the perceptions you have acquired about our hotel.
It is unfortunate enought to hear that our facilities did not meet you expectations, and is even more distressing to hear that the service delivery from our staff only compounded your disappointments.
We so sorry.
Warmes Regards.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

A nice hotel with great views on the canal and a beautiful pool. The service is obviously friendly and polite. The best is the restaurant where you can eat Michellin star style food for a very economic price.
Great experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We arrived at this hotel late at night after an appalling experience at the hotel Emporium in Castello d'Empuries (link below to Tripadvisor report)

The receptionist at Port Salins greeted us warmly and we were quickly and efficiently checked in and given a choice of normal or superior rooms, and no pressure to upgrade, however we chose the superior and quieter rooms at the back overlooking the water. Lovely big rooms and quiet.

Throughout our stay we were treated in a friendly and helpful manner by all the staff with whom we had contact.

We didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment on the food but if it is as good as everything else then it will be a pleasure to eat there on a future stay.

( https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g1190243-d1107955-r549898652-Emporium-Castello_d_Empuries_Province_of_Girona_Catalonia.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT )

Room Tip: Quiet rooms overlook the canal at the back. Worth paying the extra.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Montse E, Director General at Port Salins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Mr. Mike340.,

First of all I will like to thanks you for your comments. I am so happy to read yu injoy so much during your staying. We try always to give the best service an attention. Four us this is the most important thing.

Your recommendation is very appreciated. Please do let me know when you are planning returm to Empuriabrava as I would be delighted to look after your arrangements myself.

Warmest Regards.,

Montse Espejo
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My wife and I have just returned from a two night stay at this first class hotel.We have stayed here before while visiting family in the area and it never disappoints.Our room was very clean and well presented and all members of staff were friendly and efficient.We shall certainly be returning.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DLODRATSAB
Reviewed 11 October 2017

What a fabulous experience very friendly staff,comfortable room and the food in the restaurant is to die for.Incredible value,everything was first class and we have eaten in Michelin star restaurants.in terms of value for money it’s impossible to beat from the welcome glass of bubbly and set menu including wine.Great location pool and spa area

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple