“Evening meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times in the last few years, we booked again to have a break from the all inclusive hotel. We had a starter to share, garlic bread with tomato and cheese. Main courses, my wife had the special- Dorada, with chips and salad and I had the Calzone pizza all with a bottle of white Rioja. All excellent and real value. Would recommend and we will go back. Great !!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We were craving for italian food and found this small and delicious restaurant. Very good pasta, large variety of wines, and amazing tiramisu for dessert.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Mentioned by my Italian hosts in Ténérife as the most authentic pizza by taste. I were planning to leave before opening time of the restaurant but changed my plans. 1.5 km on foot from where I stayed was definitely worth it! I ordered 4 seasons and ate it all alone as it was stunningly delicious! A glass of sangria on a hot day was good too. That was my farewell lunch in this part of the island.
Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is really good, well priced, good service... Paulo, Daniella, Marco looked after us most nights! Great pizzas and pasta and good house wine... perfect!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Was very excited about reviews I’d read, and we’d been unable to get in the previous evening. But actually the food was a little underwhelming: salad was fine but disappointing pasta. Though my friend said his pizza was good. Couldn’t fault the service though; friendly and efficient.