“Good service but average food ”
Review of Domu Mia

Domu Mia
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Was very excited about reviews I’d read, and we’d been unable to get in the previous evening. But actually the food was a little underwhelming: salad was fine but disappointing pasta. Though my friend said his pizza was good. Couldn’t fault the service though; friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous food!Starters were delicious, as was the beer!I had pizza, my partner had pasta and it was divine!Definitely visit if your in the area!❤️

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant twice during our one week stay in los gigantes. Superb pastas and pizzas. Staff are amazing. So friendly and helpful. Very reasonable prices, especially for families. Would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We, a family of five, all chose a different pizzas which unanimously were excellent. The staff was very welcoming, smiling and speaking French. Really a place to recommend !

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I bought each week two pizzas. They were the best I ever had before especially if you take the price into account.

Great!!!

Kitchen and dining room looks very simple - but you have to taste the pizza!

I will come back 100% to buy again pizza!