Lowest prices for your stay
US$177
US$176
eDreamsUS$177
Agoda.comUS$112
EtripUS$176
All reviews cool down by foot sandy beach the main road closer to the beach clothing bungalow mosquitoes sauna accommodation riva sea naturist beaches german corsica
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022

The 1st time Riva Bella for us (young couple in the middle 30s), and we loved it from the beginning! The little bungalow (bath room with shower, bed room, open kitchen to the wooden terrace) was as wished not directly at the beach, but in 2min there by foot. The equipment was good including coffee mashine, water boiler, toaster and plenty of dishes and pots/pans. You just have to bring all the towels (bath, beach, kitchen) and also basics like oil/vinegar/salt/coffee filters.

The sandy beach and the sea were gorgeous, nothing to add. :-D Very often only low waves, perfect for stand-up-paddling. The only evil were jellyfish, especially before we knew about them. Later we stayed closer to the beach and looked more carefully and this worked out also for swimming.

The staff members were all very friendly and helpful, many of them speak French, English and a little bit German. The small market place on-site was very practical, especially for fresh vegetables, fruits and baguette. Moreover, you find basics there for your stay (however, things are rather expensive except vegetable/fruit). We were just disappointed that most of the assortment was not ecological as we had expected at a place that is engaged in ecotourism.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 7 June 2022

We had a bungalow right on the beach and the bit of beach in front felt like our own private beach as we could put the table and chairs and sun loungers provided in front of our property.
Our only small gripe was that the menu showed a good range of choice, but each time our first couple of choices were "finished". Would have been better to have a menu for that day of items tjat were actually available. Would go again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
marie-claire gaddoni, Propriétaire at Riva Bella Naturiste - Resort & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2022

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation .Glad you had a good holiday with us . Sorry for the inconvenience at the restaurant . We will pass on this point in order to improve . We look forward to seeing you again . Kind regards .

Reviewed 30 May 2022

Fantastic place! Very friendly personnel, and placement is great. We have been there twice and will definitely come back! Also, very pets friendly! It is not very far from Aleria where there is a great historical site to visot.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 20 April 2022

During the Covid pandemic we decided to try something new and original to pick up our spirits. We love skinny-dipping and spending time on clothing-optional beaches so we decided to go to Corsica and stay at Riva Bella for one week. We rented a villa that was extremely comfortable and very well equipped with everything we needed. It’s not luxurious, the bathroom could be updated a bit, but overall the villa became our home away from home. The members of the staff were very efficient and discreet. The private beach was lovely, there weren’t any unwanted spectators, and all of the residents lived in a climate of mutual respect and cordiality. In other words, we had a great time and if ever we go back to Corsica we will happily return to Riva Bella for a longer stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
marie-claire gaddoni, Propriétaire at Riva Bella Naturiste - Resort & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Thank you so much for appreciating our resort . It's very kind of you . We do our best to satisfy our guests . We look forward to welcoming you next time . Kind regards . The whole staff of Riva bella .

Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

My stay in one of the Riva Bella bungalows is one I will never forget. Set across kilometres of nature reserve, this resort is the definition of naturism- reconnecting with nature, soaking in complete tranquility and leaving the demands and stresses of real life on the main road.

From the moment I arrived at Riva Bella, I felt the vibe change, stress fall away and the pace slow down. I was made feel welcome, safe and part of the family when I arrived and the staff did everything to help me orientate myself on the site, answer my questions and show me to my accommodation.

My bungalow, set back in the trees with a terrace looking over the beach and sea, was splendid, well priced and absolutely spotless.

Although I usually use my travel time to leave the accommodation, I spent a considerable amount of my holiday on the terrace, exploring the lake and nature reserve, meeting people in the restaurant and thalasso and relaxing in the sun and in silence.

I could not recommend the accommodation, the beach, the staff and the amenities more highly. A true gem of Corsica, a defining point of any trip to the island’s east coast and a memory I think back to every day since I left.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
marie-claire gaddoni, Propriétaire at Riva Bella Naturiste - Resort & Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2021

Many thanks for such a warm appreciation. It makes all team members happy !
We look forward to welcoming you next time and we will do our best to make you enjoy your stay with us.
Best regards .