“Best food experience in whole Tenerife”
Review of Samelo Veg

Samelo Veg
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Abades
Price range: US$12 - US$41
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming and chill place. Food is extremely delicious. I can without any hesitation recommend this place!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Samelo ist my absolute favourite restaurant in Tenerife. The menu is small and steady, but they change the ingredients according to seasons. Which brings a lot of diversity. I fell in love with the cheesecake but everything else is also very delicious. Make sure to reserve a table - otherwise you won't fit in ;)

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Every now and again there is the great pleasure of being taken completely by surprise. Tonight I went to Samelo with no idea of the most wonderful meal that I was about to eat. The menu, written on a chalk board, had 14 dishes ranging from €10 to €7. There is no paper menu because every day it changes.

I had Hulk (spinach) gnocchi in an intense tomato sauce with vegan ‘parmesan’. What a treat! My companions had ravioli and a different gnocchi dish. Delicious bread was served as a starter with vegan ‘butter’. All three sweets on the menu were consumed with gusto. The vegan chocolate dessert was a fabulous finish.

The service was energetic, friendly and quick.

I have just moved to The Canaries and Samelo has given me great hope of finding other vegan outlets of great quality. What I particularly liked was the commitment, pride and creativity of the staff. It’s off the beaten track about 24 kms from Los Cristianos on the way to Santa Cruz. Definitely worth making the effort to find it.

1  Thank alan8460
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.
The menu is fantastic and I had a great meal even if I am not vegan.
Colourful and tasty hand made meals, everything was great and the owner explained to us all the recipes in great details. I could not recommend more!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We had a plate with different dishes.. and oh my it was so good! And there are even vegan cakes.I definitely recommend this place!