“Beautiful and relaxing resort”

Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Llucmajor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Hilton Sa Torre in July 2017 for one week and had a fantastic stay there. The setting itself is beautiful and the grounds very peaceful. The buffet breakfast provided was superb, we did not tire of the options available in the week we stayed there. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. We visited the spa 3 times during our stay and had it almost to ourselves each time! It was lovely to wind down there after a day of being out and about. I would fully recommend taking advantage of the Mhares Sea Club offer, although expensive it was well worth it as a treat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I worked as an international tax attorney for almost 20 years and have made more than 200 trips outside the US. My employers did not impose any restrictions on my choice of hotels and consequently I've stayed in hotels among the best in the world. Mandarin properties were my default choice. The Hilton SA Torres is the absolute best place I've stayed. The setting is beautiful starting with a 14th century chapel, and 11th century windmill and a main house from that is incomparable and beautifully restored. From the time I was met at reception, through multiple concierge experiences for assistance including their spending more than an hour on the telephone with Air France to resolve reservation issues, very good breakfast buffets, dinner, spa massages, an unexpected property tour, walks through the beautifully landscaped grounds and the staffs' ability to bring an atmosphere of casual elegance made this property my choice for perfection. I've booked another stay in October 2018. Do yourself a favor and spend as much time as you can here. Perfection does exist and life is too short----- .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Check in took a lot of time and I wasn’t recognized as a Honors member. As a fact due to the slow check in process my wife and I made an alternate plan to get out for the day and returned only post 7:00 PM to see our room for the first time. But I must say, apart for this we have a wonderful experience at this property. The rooms were well managed considering this is a heritage property. The staff overall were really nice and friendly and the atmosphere at the hotel was peaceful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Myself and my fiancée went to visit the Hilton Sa Torre for the weekend to check it out for our wedding we are hoping to have there. It is an amazing hotel, with the feeling of a quaint manor but with all the top quality Hilton aspects you'd expect. Walking around the grounds you do feel as if you're in your own private country house it's so peaceful and tranquil. The staff as well were so friendly from the moment we hopped out of our taxi, until the moment we left again a few days later for the airport. Drinks and food are quite expensive, it is a 5 star hotel though I suppose. So if we were staying for longer we might have stocked up on water from a supermarket as it could be between €4-€7 per bottle. But you kind of know when you're staying somewhere like this it will be expensive in certain areas. Room we stayed in was superb (room 3001 which was a deluxe garden view room), and even though we were only there 3 days it was so relaxing I swear we could have been there for a full weeks holiday. Plus a great aspect as well is it's less that 20 mins from the airport. Highly recommended for a relaxing break.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 277ciaranb
NicolasOstrovsky, Director General at Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Gillian & Ciaran,

It has been a pleasure to receive your visit and we are very excited to be able to organize your wedding. Thank you very much for your confidence in Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort, and for taking the time to recommend our resort on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate it.

We remain at your disposal for everything you need, and sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,

Nicolas Ostrovsky
General Manager Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Ok you to travel to get into Palma , if you want to be in Palma then stay in Palma .
This is an excellent hotel with good staff . A really nice setting with an authentic Spanish style . Well worth a stay .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llucmajor
41.5 km away
20.4 km away
Gran Melia Victoria
Gran Melia Victoria
#13 of 74 in Palma de Mallorca

Been to Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca? Share your experiences!