US$221
  • Free Internet
US$308
US$297
Hotels.com
Antic Hotel Espana(Llucmajor)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$215
US$70
US$65
US$516
All reviewsadult poolgarden suitefamily poolbeautiful hoteltennis courtsupgraded roomsmall terracerental carmain buildingbar menubreakfast and dinnertop classpeace and quietrelaxing staypool bartapasspecial thanks
Reviewed 26 May 2011

I stayed in the hotel during May 2011. I was looking for something special and not in the party zone of Mallorca. This was the perfect fit.

I didn't hire a car as I was there only a few days, instead opted to get a cycle and explore the region using the clearly labelled cycle tracks.

Then used a taxi to get into Palma to explore. Taxi cost around 30euro. I don't know what a car would've cost, but the taxi can get to the hotel in 5mins and it's about 15-20 mins to the city.

The spa facilities are great, they're resort style Hilton rather than city hotel style Hilton.

I stayed in a standard room, thought the pictures on the Internet would have been exaggerated, but they were as good as the photos.

The curtains aren't very dark though, so I woke up early most days - but then you actually get out of bed and do something with your holiday!

I'm from NZ, so unfortunately don't speak European languages, so a few more English channels wouldve been nice. BBC worldwide is ok, but it repeats every 15 mins.

Wireless access for my iPad/iPhone worked around the resort - pool, room, etc. Cost 13eur a day. You judge the price on that (per device)

Less naked German guys in the spa would've been appreciated. Really guys, have some dignity, you may be ok with it, but not everyone else is!!!

Hope this helps.

Oh thanks to Sara and Michael for being good hosts.

Cheers.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank GeorgeNZ
Reviewed 5 May 2011

This Hilton hotel is just amazing. They have done a great job with such an old building. The rooms are as you would expect from a 5* hotel along with great staff who were really helpful (and spoke English). The location is off the beat and track and would recommend having a car as remote.

The hotel has what has to be one of the best restaurants in the world - Zaranda - wow!
Great gym on site, large pool area.
The only thing that lets it down is the cost of the mini-bar. When will Hilton learn?

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RichardnRachel
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Cannot speak highly enough of this Hotel. Everything about it met our expectations. The Michelin Star restaurant on site is well worth a visit. We will return.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2011

We had a lovely 4 day stay at this Hotel and found it to be a very pleasant relaxing stay. The Hotel is immaculate and the rooms are comfortable and quiet. Staff at the Hotel were great and very polite.
I feel that the Hotel lacked the " attention to detail" which I have encountered at other Hiton Hotels, for instance, considering the Hotel was not busy, Breakfast staff took some time to prepare our table on the terrace. During the Evening meal, Staff did not approach the table to ask was everything okay with the meal and neither did they return to the table to fill the glasses with water or wine. Its a minor issue I know but as I have had this service before I was expecting it here. Also two orders that were placed to the dinning room staff were not delivered ( Caffe' after dinner and poached eggs for breakfast), again it would be expected duriing peak seaon but the Hotel didn't seem to be full.
Another minor issue is the fact that some guests did not wear clothes in the Spa area ( sauna and steam room) it was brought to the attention of staff that did initally deal with the matter however it continues through out our stay, not an issue for me but may be some some.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I have driven by this hotel several times and wondered what it was like. Finally, with compnay in town we decided to stay here. I absolutely loved it. I especially loved the seperate pools for children and adults. Not that I don't like children, I just wanted to sunbathe in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. I loved the modern clean room.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple