All reviews one bedroom apartment small kitchen spent nights here minute walk to the beach five minutes location is great fran parasols lounge beaches island balcony supermarket september accommodation formentera
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is probably one of the newest in the area. The property is very well presented, clean and beautifully decorated. Housekeeping and kitchen staff were absolutely friendly and nice. Delicious breakfast and decent pool area <3
The downside: reception (front desk) staff was rude and unprofessional. The kind o people that should never work in hospitality. They also state that there is beach service on their profile but there is nothing but a parasol they can lend you at the front desk if you are lucky enough to ask for before they’re all taken. Too expensive for what you actually get.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Let me start with the positives. It's a beautiful property, recently renovated and located centrally in Es Pujols, a few minutes walk to the beach. We stayed in the one-bedroom apartment which was roomy, clean and well-designed with a nautical theme. They gave us a nice room, as we requested, with a balcony overlooking the pool. Air-conditioning and wifi worked perfectly.

I have nothing but good words for the owner (Marco) and his staff, notably Thomas and Eileen, who made us feel welcome and attended to our needs. Thomas gave us some good suggestions for meals and took care of our reservations. He also helped us hire a taxi for a few hours to take us around the island for a private tour. Housekeeping staff were prompt with cleaning our room and putting things in order. What's good about this place is that even if it's called "apartment" it's really like a full-service hotel. There's staff to look after your needs 24/7. On our departure at 5:30 am, there was a porter who helped us with our luggage. The owner Marco made sure there was a taxi that early to pick us up and take us to the pier.

The breakfast was also extensive with a wide variety of offerings, Nespresso coffee and made-to-order eggs dishes. They also offered free welcome drinks during our stay although we never did use these since we were always out during aperitif hours.

Things were really going well until we were reprimanded by Fran at breakfast for taking food to our room. We took some food (yogurt, banana and cupcakes) because we wanted to eat on the go, not for anything else. To think we did not even avail of our breakfast the next day which I fully paid for because we had to leave early. It was really cheap and rude for him to do that to his guests. If I am paying almost 500 euros per night for a room, I don't need the gestapo at the breakfast table.

I feel bad that after all the hard work of the owner and some of his staff, we will be staying at Tahiti Hotel next time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank atc25
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed in May for my husbands birthday and really enjoyed our time here. Lovely breakfast spread although it does need more vegetarian and certainly vegan options. The restaurant area is beautiful. Everywhere is spotless.
(There is an amazing vegan restaurant right across the road!)
The rooms are also beautiful with really lovely furnishings through out the room and the whole hotel. Great pool, lovely staff and easy walking distance to the many restaurants, five minutes walk to the beautiful beach. Would definitely recommend, loved our stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BernadetteH-S13
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Castavi Apartments was the perfect accommodation for my solo stay in Formentera. The pool was lovely / restaurant offered tasty bites for when i didn't feel like venturing out; the gorgeous beach and quaint town were within walking distance for when I did. Moreover, the staff was FANTASTIC - warm, welcoming, helpful, friendly, kind; I can't praise them enough. One woman at the front desk was particularly exceptional and though I specifically asked for her name* so that i could include it in this review, I deeply regret that I've lost it. She provided excellent travel tips, accommodated my requests and just generally had a terrific attitude. I recommend Castavi!

*I think her name started with an A, something like Annalieza? I hope that is close enough so she gets some credit!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 18 September 2017

It's my 2nd time visiting Es Pujols and Castavi was excellent! Would highly recommend staying here. The apartments are clean and comfortable, we had a room facing the road which was quiet. The rooms facing the pool had a nice balcony which I would have preferred. Good variety at breakfast and all very fresh.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple