All reviews sea view superior studio main building ibiza town one man show one bedroom apartment pool area great holiday patio doors courtesy room all inclusive option beautiful bay cala llonga beach ice lollies all inclusive food cleaned daily bar staff
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel with beautiful views over the bay and only a 5 minute walk to the ferry!
The staff are just so friendly starting with the reception to the bar staff.. Francesca is fabulous and was constantly busy but always served us with a smile.
Alex the life guard is wonderful. Always cheerful, chatty and ready to give any tips about the local area.
Only negative is people putting their towels on the sun beds at 7am and not using them all day. Bit annoying but still lots of available beds.
Great hotel and would recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Amanda G
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is our 4th visit so obvs El Pinar is doing something right but their customer service at reception is still very poor. Our room wasn't ready at our 11 am check in and wouldn't be ready until the following day - so travel weary as we were, we had to hang around until 2pm and then partially unpack in a temporary room, vacate that before noon and then hang around until 3pm before we could get into our booked room and properly unpack. As a result of this partial unpacking on Day One I thought I'd left my medicines at home and had to buy replacements at the local chemist at quite some expense - only to find them in the suitcase when we could properly unpack. A free buffet breakfast did not really compensate for what was a whole wasted day. Then on our penultimate day the lavatory flush failed. Reception merely said that they would 'put it in the book' - there was no inspection, no apology, no nothing. I was surprised that they don't have maintenance staff on call 24/7. Fortunately by taking the lid off the cistern the flush apparatus could be made to work. The lifeguard should be more pro-active in keeping a peaceful atmosphere around the pool when there are large numbers of children using it (because their parents certainly don't). Shrieking, dive bombing, pushing people in made it an unpleasant no-go area

Room Tip: It's on split sites, balconies facing the sea get little sun but do have a great view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Christine E
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Stayed here with my friend for 4 nights we wish we had booked longer. We had a lovely one bed apartment with pool view and sun loungers as well as table and chairs.
The location is perfect just on the bay near the more expensive Palladium, we didnt book brekkie but choose from the menu and had our lovely food delivered by wonderful staff, you can get a perfect cooked fresh breakfast, and we also had a great pizza for lunch one day, we were totally spoilt by Francesca and Vincent and another lady who felt like our own personal staff! they were excellent.

There was entertainment at the hotel which included a magician and if you have kids they will love it. I loved it and I am 50+ !

Also can I thank the staff Francesca and another lady who on the night of 13 May helped my friend after she fell and cut open her head, they were so kind and caring and dealt with everything calmly and just were wonderful. We went to hospital and unfortunately she had stiches. If there are any management reading this review you have a wonderful staff member in Francesca and the other lady who was on that night.

I would also like to mention Fermin on reception who was excellent and helped us with taxis etc and Vincent of course !

I can't wait to come back to this lovely bay.

We had dinner in SOS restaurant with great food and also a small Italian place. Its easy to get around to Ibiza Town and Santa Eulalira we went on to stay at the Gruphotel Santa Eularia Hotel and Spa and I can honestly say we wished we had stayed on at the El Pinar. The other hotel was impersonal and far too many holidaymakers all grabbing a buffet breakfast that wasn't a patch on El Pinar.

Please if management read this pass on my thanks to Francesa

Room Tip: Room 112 lovely apartment overlooking pool
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank suzhLondon_uk
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to El Pinar and have to say this experience was every much as good as the first time. We were self catering this time which was great as the rooms are adequately kitted out with everything you would need. The rooms are clean and spacious and although basic, have everything in that you would need.
We had a small issue with the loo not flushing but this was sorted out very quickly with no fuss.
The pool is great and very clean but equally if you’re a beach person it’s right on the doorstep.
If you’re after total relaxation with lovely staff then this is the place for you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Just back from another great week at el pinar . What a gem of a hotel great staff great rooms great location. Francesca and Vincent behind bar so pleasant and helpful as are all the staff we went all inc this time and were not disappointed good choice of food and drink . Good pool plenty sun beds as well as being on beach . I will set be going back .we also hired a car from reception for 2 days to explore island nice car new fiesta delivered to hotel and picked up from hotel very convenient and reliable for approx 90 euros total with all insurances

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family