La Morena(Finestrat)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
Apartamentos Jesus Benidorm Playa(Finestrat)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotel Alone(Finestrat)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$182
Hotel La Cala(Finestrat)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Pool
Alqueria B&B(Finestrat)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding venuewedding cakerestaurant opensstayed for one nightclean roomsdeanguests
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Photos look fantastic, that is why I went to look..... , but it doesn't show the dogs barking at every movement , the animal feaces inside the grounds or the cats all over the outside dining tables or lack of maintenance.
I went to meet Dean as I would have liked to hire this hotel for a 3 day event(so glad I went to see it and didn't hire it over the phone) , When I got there I was met with all the above. Sadly I didn't get to see Dean , he was nowhere to be seen.To busy looking for shovels , tools and cleaning cloths no doubt. Not the best client care. I hope the standard of cleaning is higher and the animals get off the tables for any future clients or anyone with allergies.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Excellent service, beautiful place, clean rooms and a place we'll definitely return to!
Finestrat is a nice little village with narrow streets and small restaurants serving very good food.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We had our wedding at la plantacion, and it could'nt be more perfect. Lovely staff, excellent food, even gluten free, beautiful surroundings!

For breakfast i had gluten free croissonts, and everybody was so kind and helpful!

The flower arrangements was lovely, and the decorations was just perfect ! :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2017

My brother's have just moved to Finestrat and we stayed at La Plantacion for the weekend. We couldn't have asked for more, the owner Dean was really lovely as were the rest of the staff - so friendly and helpful, we couldn't have asked for more! Our family had the whole place for the weekend and we had a great time being together; our brother's joined us for breakfast each morning. Such a beautiful place, so clean and peaceful. Food great too! Would highly recommend; can't wait to go back.
Karen & Richard Lee.

Room Tip: All the rooms are on the ground floor, so near the pool. Some are suites. All lovely, as we had all of them.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I would like to say thanks to all who made my wife and I stay at la Plantaction perfect . a fantastic setting the staff where absolutely brilliant in every way . From the moment we arrived and it was late early hrs the front desk staff Bradley and Ruben could not do enough and organised food for us and had are bags taken to our room . The following day at breakfast Susie beautiful Ricci was so attentive to our needs and a big shout to the staff at the bar in afternoon and nights Miguel , Jose ,Celo ,Joel fantastic service . And I hope when your there you meet the wonderful Daniella she cannot be more helpful and was always approachable and if you had any problems she was there on hand to sorte it out .10/10 to all the staff if I have missed yout out sorry cant wait to come back and see you

Room Tip: get a villa
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple