“Great bar with a great view”
Review of El Nautico Terrace

El Nautico Terrace
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The bar is on the coastal pathway that runs between Gold Del Sur and San Blas, we walked this daily and always stopped for a drink, we didn't eat here but the food we saw looked amazing, great friendly staff too

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I discovered this place walking down the coastal path and saw many people enjoying themselves. Its spacious with many table options. So I decided to try for myself and brought a few others along. I was not disappointed! The Lattes are amazing! Served in huge glasses with delicious milk foam almost tipping over. The sandwiches are delicious too, this is an ideal place to spend your afternoon lunch. My main issue with this place is no Wifi! Which is a shame, I like to catch up on my news while I eat and drink. Hopefully in the future the staff will consider installing Wifi, that would be amazing! Also it is pricer than the average cafe in the area, a sandwich will set you back around €5.50 depending. However it is worth it for the nice atmosphere and views. The menu isn’t huge, but its enough to satisfy for a lunchtime afternoon. I’d recommend giving this place a go.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for some tapas and drinks and we very much enjoyed this terrace. Service was good and the view even better.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Went for cocktails here during happy hour and was blown away by the quality and the service. I am surprised this place is not busier considering the price and amazing location, surely the best sea view in golf de sur. Had a croissant and cheeky glass of cava for brunch there one morning and again price and service brill. I would.not hesitate to recommend and I will return again when back in golf de sur.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We visited this small bar most afternoons whilst holidaying in Golf Del Sur.
It is a lovely quiet bar which offered 'Happy Hour' drinks.Of course we had to partake in the Cocktails which were lovely. The staff were very attentive and helpful. It was a lovely time of day to have a short walk and a few drinks before dinner.