“Authentic Italian ”
Review of El Tiburon

El Tiburon
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: L'ambiente in cui gusterete le nostre specialità di pesce, intimo e riservato, ideale per cene di coppia e per incontri d'affari, così come per ritrovarsi fra vecchi amici.
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Homemade pasta, loads of seafood...fantastic experience. Excellent attentive staff and the 32 beers are amazing. We're going back before we leave

2  Thank Slats87

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We've been here twice this week. I enjoyed the starter of the day which was a mixed fish dish with many tastes which was really generous an I could have stopped there but I'd ordered the lobster and linguine which was delicious. The second visit I requested smaller portions but still could not make through the delicious mixed seafood gnocchi . There is a good selections of wines and the 32 beer make is excellent!

Service is excellent. A nice touch was a pre-dinner taster and the red wine decanted and both the beer and the white wine being put in ice buckets!

We hope to make another visit before the end of our trip.

1  Thank Tamarisk59
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Very friendly greeting. Complimentary bruhetta whilst choosing from the menu. I choose Sea bass oven baked with potatoes and vegetable. This was served on a platter and the waiter de boned it etc.at the table. It was absolutely delicious. The best meal I have eaten this week. My husband had a mixed fish grill served with canarian potatoes and two accompanying sauces, which he really enjoyed. We choose a bottle of the house white and this didn't disappoint. The meal was good value for money and we would certainly go back there.

1  Thank Anne T
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Italian seafood restaurant. The waiters were fantastic, food amazing, atmosphere great. A brilliant way to spend a evening on holiday!

1  Thank Kathy J
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice food, great service and reasonably priced.Kids enjoyed it also. I would highly recommend a visit here..

2  Thank noeldonegan