“Freshly prepared food”
Review of Old Fashioned 1986

Old Fashioned 1986
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: We served dinner between 6:00 Pm till 11:00 Pm.
Description: We served dinner between 6:00 Pm till 11:00 Pm.
Reviewed 5 June 2018

A little pricer than some of the other restaurants in San blas, but worth it. Great service, good quality ingredients, freshly prepared in an open kitchen. Very tasty, definitely be going again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriends family for his birthday. We all enjoyed our courses - although only 2 vegetarian options - there was a bit of a wait at times it seemed. Gave him desert on the house, thank you! Could do with more cover/shelter or a heater to bring more customers in. Friendly staff - great evening.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I ate here last night with my husband and two children. Food was excellent. We had burgers that just melted in your mouth. The best we’ve ever tasted. My son had chicken goujons that were fresh, tasty and definitely not from a packet. The waiter, Gabriel, was delightful. So friendly. Cant wait to return there.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I LOVE this place. Our second time to golf de sur. tried this place last year and loveeeed it. I was craving the food the whole time I was back home!
So our holiday this year, this was a must to come back!
I had the exact same food as last year. I recommend; the calamari- it’s just amazing!
Prawn linguine- amazing
The chocolate lava cake is just Devine!!
My partner had the wings to start and steak for main, obviously had to have a taste!! Gorrrgoues!!
I’d eat here every night of the week if I could!
Staff as so lovely and friendly, couldn’t do anymore for you!
The only down side is the location! But the food is that nice you can just forget where you are!
Can’t wait to come back!!
(Didn’t get any food pictures this time as I was to excited to eat I forgot!!)
Pictures from last sept

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We have tried the goat cheese Buñuelos and Carpaccio and they were great. Afterwards we have ordered the Lamb, Tagliatelle, Risotto, and Calamari. In the pictures you will see they look great, but when you try it you won’t want for the food to finish. It is impressive!!

1  Thank ticogarciad