We wasnt expecting much to be honest after booking with low cost holidays. We were allowed to check in 4 hours early, which made us very happy as we could start our holiday asap. we had room 306, and the view was just amazing overlooking the pool and ocean. the apartment itself was spotless, and smelt lovely, although we were slightly confused to find a coffee maker but no kettle, but hey a minor gripe.
We had booked breakfast which was plentiful with a huge variety.
The pools are very cold and this is the main reason i have not given the aguamarina 5. they were absolutley freezing and becuse of this empty most of the time. Plenty of sunbeds, the hotel lent us pool towels and there is a free shuttle bus to las americas if you pre book.
there is also wifi available on request at a charge of 10 euros for 3 days.
all in all i would definatley reccomend staying here for older guests or people who dont wish to swim much as you will be dissapointed at pool temp. other than than that, lovely hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur