All reviews comfortable bed double room stayed for nights kettle shower yorkshire
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I wanted somewhere clean quiet and cheap to store my bags for the day and body overnight whilst visiting Saltaire and Shipley for a few days and this fitted the bill perfectly. Even though they emphasised that the single on suite room was small it was larger than anticipated and suited my needs perfectly

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Here is a hotel that just gets better and better every time I stay. The owner works hard to keep this hotel up to date in an ever changing world. Comfy beds, quality showers excellent tv and free wifi. Nice seating areas to relax in downstairs, owner very helpful and informative about the area what to do and where to go. Highly recommend this place the facilities are constantly being updated and the price still remains the same.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I've visited the Homeleigh Hotel for the last 7 years to attend the Bingley music festival and each stay has been most enjoyable.
Kevin the host is a very accommodating and amiable chap, this year he went to great lengths to change a feather duvet (I'm asthmatic and allergic) for a non allergic one upon my request even though I should have thought to ask upon booking.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, especially the spacious beds and year on year I've seen improvements in response to constuctive suggestions from guests, for example faster broadband, and although I didn't spend a lot of time watching tv, there were new 32 inch TVs in the rooms.
Over the last few years Kevin has stopped doing breakfasts, it hasn't been a problem as he pointed me in the direction of a lovely cafe not far from the hotel.
Overall the Homeleigh Hotel is fantastic value and I hopefully will be spending another trip to Bingley Festival there in 2017.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
660Kevin, Owner at Homeleigh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

thank you for your kind words , was lovely to see you both again, and glad you enjoyed your stay, see you next year !

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Arrived, nobody there, waited, finally got through to someone on the phone. By the time he stated he would come along it was too late as my other commitments were suffering because of his lack of professionalism. He then stated on the phone a little later, he took MY money because i was just being "ridiculous", followed by this pleasant human hanging up on myself. Disgusting, laughable, whatever you want to call it. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank douglaseuan
660Kevin, Owner at Homeleigh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

You didnt actually stay at the hotel because you could not wait for 5 minutes , ( even tho you agreed to by phone ) you were booked to stay for 2 nights, and arrived around 2 pm, are you seriously telling me that was the only time you could check in...not even 5 mins later ? or when your business for that day was finished ? can you now see how ridiculous this was ..and why i charged you for your stay., so to be clear your review is not about your stay, or about the hotel itself, but about your inabillity to wait 5 mins ... even tho you agreed to do so.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here in April. Reading some of the reviews we had a mixed feeling about staying. But I'm glad we did. Only met the owner briefly but he was very nice and welcoming. The hotel was very quiet and a nice location. It was also very clean and with really convenient parking at the back of the property. We will definitely come back!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
660Kevin, Owner at Homeleigh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

thanks for the great review Mat, you have renewed my faith in trip adviser, and glad you enjoyed your stay.