“Amazing Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here last weekend. Food was amazing! Service was really quick and the cocktails were a great price at 2 for £10! I had the lasagne which came bubbling hot and very tasty!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (257)

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Staff were lovely but the food was terrible. Very cheap ingredients and I felt ill off the food after.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

My mum and my sister joined me for a family meal. The table was dressed with white and black tablecloths. There is table service and quick service. As it was after Freedom Day the restaurant was very busy but not so much so that we felt like sardines in a can. As you walk in you can taste the garlic which I believe is the sign of a good Italian restaurant.
We ordered pizza garlic bread to start which was so hot we had to wait for it to cool down first.
The waitress asked if we were ready for our mains before they brought it out, which was a nice touch.
The food was excellent, just too much. My mum doesn't like too large portions or cheese and they made a bespoke child sized pizza with hardly any cheese on. The pasta and calzone me and my sister ordered were lovely, just too big so we had to leave some
The meal for 3 of us, with drinks plus a tip came to £40. A lovely meal which didn't break the bank. The only down side is because its enclosed and there were a lot of people in the restaurant, it was sometimes a little hard to hear the conversation around the table.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Lee P
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

This was our 1st visit after high recommendations from family who have been several times. We went on a Thursday and chose from the special deal menu. Excellent choice and great value for money. Food was freshly served piping hot and all waiters/waitresses were so friendly. We will be definitely going again.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank mslancashire503927
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Our Residents at Rough Lee Home really enjoy Monte Cristo's take away, the food is amazing and is always piping hot. id also like to say a big thank you for sending our Residents a free cake, everyone really enjoyed it. how kind.

Date of visit: February 2021