Open today: 08:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
A wonderful, unique experience

An amazing treat for the two girls who love horse riding - swimming with horses at JA Equestrian... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2021

Reviewed 23 April 2021
rainavidal
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

All reviews equestrian centre horse riding thank you so much experienced riders whole team riding centre horses stables sandrine week ja arena resort instructor skills dressage confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Definitely WORTH IT (especially for beginners!) I loved every second of it. And I promise to go back again not only because of the experience but also the staff who are the most amazing!

Thank you so much to Ditto for being with me and giving me a really really fun time Swimming with horses especially to dodger. It was really nice doing stunts like standing at the back of Dodger. That was really one for the books! I will definitely come back because of this.

Thank you Vikash for touring us around the resort by a pony ride and helping my mom have a good time because she's a bit scared at first and got comfortable afterwards.

and lastly to a very friendly and accommodating receptionist of the stable, Melanie, thank you for assisting us during our stay.

RECOMMENDED!

1  Thank rainavidal
Michelle C, Equestrian Manager at JA Equestrian Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear Raina,

Thank you for your feedback .

My staff were all thrilled by the fact that you remembered and mentioned all their names , its means so much to them .

I am really happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us at the equestrian centre and I hope we get to welcome you back at our stables again in the near future .

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I have been riding for several months now with Sandrine, I came to her with some confidence issues after I had a bad accident a few years ago. I had taken some classes at other stables but have never been able to gain back my full confidence until I came to Sandrine. She is outstanding as a instructor and additionally a lovely lady to be around. I have never seen any instructor as enthusiastic and determined as she is, she paces up and down the huge arena in any weather conditions and I can truthfully say that I never leave her lessons without learning something new. She challenges me but also allows me to feel safe and trusting of the horse and my capabilities. I have made big improvements in the short time I have been with her, and hope I can continue this. She has a great focus on proper technique which can be difficult to find here in Dubai.

Generally the whole stable is very friendly and take wonderful care of the horses, everyone working there is passionate about what they are doing which is great to see. I am excited every time I am there! Best stable in Dubai by far.

2  Thank lisanaomidr

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your feedback.

As the manager it makes me very proud to hear such positive comments about Sandrine our instructor as well as the praise to my whole team for their commitment to running our little piece of paradise.

I am thrilled you have found your confidence again and look forward watching your riding go from strength to strength in the future .

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

So happy to have found my love of horse riding back at this stables. Sandrine is a fantastic instructor who challenges me each week in my riding making it fun and exciting. I love her lessons. I would 100% recommend this stables to new and experienced riders. The horses are well looked after by the grooms also.

2  Thank shart1044
Michelle C, Equestrian Manager at JA Equestrian Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear Shart1044,

Its been a great pleasure watching the improvement in your riding over the past few months . Keep up the good work and we look forward to seeing you here riding with us each week .

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I have been coming to JA Equestrian for a couple of years now and really love the place. Exceptionally friendly staff, professionally run with lovely horses which are very well cared for.
I have weekly lessons with Sandrine, who is an amazing instructor. I can really feel my riding improving, and she always challenges me, while making sure I have fun at the same time. She has helped me to be a lot more conscious of the small things I am doing (or not doing) and what impact that has on my riding. This has really improved my seat, my connection with the horse and my overall confidence. During the cooler months we have been doing a lot of jumping lessons, and I am becoming confident with planning strides, landing on the correct leg and various other exercises. I can't speak highly enough of the training I am getting.
Overall an excellent riding centre with a lovely atmosphere, highly recommended for absolute beginners up to experienced riders.

2  Thank ruthe612

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are proud to have you as a long term client and friend at our yard.

Hoping for many more years of happy riding and learning at our yard.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

The children had lessons each week and even swam with their horses. Staff were friendly and accommodating and really went the extra mile to provide a first class experience.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Suevdborgh

Dear Suev,

Thank you for your feedback.

It was great having you spend time with us at the equestrian centre . I am so glad your children enjoyed their
lessons and swimming with horses. I really hope we get to see you all again in the near future .

Kind regards