Open today: 07:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Swimming with horse in a small sea bay

Very intetesting experience with swimming with horses! Calm and safe horse, very professional... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Olga_Timofeeva
Moscow, Russia
via mobile
A wonderful, unique experience

An amazing treat for the two girls who love horse riding - swimming with horses at JA Equestrian... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2021
happytravellerD
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

All reviews equestrian centre horse riding thank you so much experienced riders whole team riding centre horses stables sandrine week ja arena resort instructor skills dressage confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

The children had lessons each week and even swam with their horses. Staff were friendly and accommodating and really went the extra mile to provide a first class experience.

1  Thank Suevdborgh
Michelle C, Equestrian Manager at JA Equestrian Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear Suev,

Thank you for your feedback.

It was great having you spend time with us at the equestrian centre . I am so glad your children enjoyed their
lessons and swimming with horses. I really hope we get to see you all again in the near future .

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 March 2021

Paula Young, I am originally from Australia and lived in Dubai for 3 years. Early January my husband and I moved to London.
I attended the JA Resort Equestrian Centre twice a week over a period of almost 2 and 1/2 years learning dressage and improving my riding skills.
This morning, with heartfelt, I viewed some photos and videos from my experiences riding and being at the centre. I miss the horses, staff and the surrounds greatly!!
It is one of my more memorable, enriching and valuable times in my life. A little paradise nestled in the Resort. I greatly appreciated the care, knowledge, meticulously kept stables and professionalism of all the staff.
From the competent instructor I learnt about stable management, general knowledge of horses and the vast techniques and skills of dressage.
I have no hesitation in recommending the facility to friends and anyone who might query an excellent place in Dubai to learn how to ride.

Date of experience: April 2020
2  Thank paulay858

Dear Paula,

Thank you for you kind feedback .

I have to say we all miss your happy face here at the yard very much. You have described our stables to the 'T'. Thank you .

I am sure its almost time for a Dubai Holiday so you can visit us.

Reviewed 12 March 2021

Amazing equestrian center. Going there weekly for past few months and can’t be more happy! Sandrine is such a great instructor and she is so compassionate about her work and horses! Melanie is on admin part always trying to help and being so friendly. As I said overall amazing experience! Thank you so much JA Equestrian Center team!

1  Thank Safina777
Michelle C, Equestrian Manager at JA Equestrian Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear Safina777,

Thank you so much for your kind words about all our staff at JA Equestrian Centre . It means the world to them when their names get personally mentioned .

Reviewed 12 March 2021

I have been riding at JA equestrian centre for a year now and every week I still look forward to going. The horses are amazing and so well looked after. My instructor Sandrine has the patience of saint and is an incredible instructor! Explains everything so well and knows every single horse inside out, knows exactly what tips and tricks works for each of them, which shows how much she’s got to know them and cares for them! Explains everything perfectly and pays so much attention to detail which is a must when riding, she is so supportive and encouraging! Couldn’t ask for a better instructor or stables! Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank R3258ZZabigails

Dear R3258ZZabigalils,

Thank you for you amazing compliment to Sandrine our instructor. I am sure it makes all her hours spent teaching in the hot sun worthwhile when she reads comments like yours .

Keep up the good work .

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

After facing numerous changes of instructors and mismatched group lessons at our previous equestrian Center, we managed to secure a spot at JA with Sandrine and could not be happier!

1  Thank LeeCumming

Dear Lee,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience with us. Myself and Sandrine are both happy to see that you have found so much improvement since you have started private lessons here with us.

Looking forward to many more enjoyable riding hours in the future.

Kind regards,