All reviews travel lodge on site parking value for money harry potter world comfortable room convenient location family room elstree studios train station nice stay no frills good nights sleep stayed here for two nights busy road friday night per day checking in
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here for a few nights in February for a few nights. The check in by Monica was quick and painless and she was very helpful as were all the staff in there.
The room was lovely and warm and had everything that you needed. I also paid extra for breakfast which was very nice and had an excellent choice.

Now, through no fault of the hotel, some of the other guests were extremely rude. There was a lot of contestants who were taking part in The Childrens Voice UK staying at the hotel with their parents. What a rude bunch of arrogant people! One woman just pushed me out of the way to get in to the lift and another pushed me out of the way of the coffee machine at breakfast. They were all sat their in the restaurant at breakfast saying how brilliant there talentless children were and being horrible about other children and parents there!.

Apart from that it was a lovely stay!

Apart from that

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have a disabled badge and stay here most weeks BUT big works vans park in the disabled bays as there are 60 spaces and 90 rooms. It is predominantly used by worker/builders etc who work in London during the week.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Borehamwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager to make them aware of this.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here, lovely rooms and really polite and helpful bar staff especially Katie, she always made the time to help me and my colleges with any thing we needed. Also the hotel is in a good location and met our every needs.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great room good local surrounding with plenty to be doing and Katie is a star and very helpful and always went out her way to help us out. Also told us about good stuff to do to pass time I would stop again thanks to Katie

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great stay and bar staff was brilliant especially barmaid katie great help always there to lend a hand when needed and helpful about the surroundings the food was good aswell and the rooms comfortable