All reviewsrum cavepersonal assistantthe grillsushipool barhot tubturn down servicemain restaurantmain poolcoconut waterbedroom suitest luciaall inclusive packagepool staffsuper yachtsthird floorexecutive chef
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Room was spacious, clean, and private. View was gorgeous and amenities were very available. Food was awesome and most of all, staff were always so hospitable. Pools were also a lot of fun and very nice to tan by.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
MarigotBayTeam, Manager at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hi There,
Thank you for your review of our resort. We are always happy to read our guests feedback about their stay with us and it is very rewarding to the team to know that they have delivered the best hospitality. Thank you for mentioning that the room was spacious, clean and private and the the view was gorgeous. We do hope you will return very soon so that again you may enjoy our resort and our hospitality!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just returned on Jun 17th and we had a great time. The hotel rooms, staff and restaurants were superb. We enjoyed the seclusion and privacy the resort offers.

On the property we ate at the Rum Cave, 14 61 and poolside restaurant (grilled fish sandwich is a must) all very good.

We also ate at many of the area restaurants including, Marsala, Doolittle, Chateau Margo & Juliette's and I would recommend them all.

I wish we could have stayed longer but, we will definitely be returning in the future.

Special thanks to Brandon & Anthony at the front desk for your amazing hospitality.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BKLYNQT
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Birthday treat - my friend and I booked Capella as we liked the reviews we saw on Tripadvisor.
There are not enough words to explain how exceptional our stay was; the staff at Capella were truly helpful, pleasant and courteous. the property was well groomed, clean with its settings being extremely picturesque.
I would love to visit Capella again; and though the price is not within the budget of all, it was well deserving of every penny. They also have discount periods so travellers look out for it. We had a car( of which I would advise, if you can to hire) this is much more economical.

I would like to thank the Staff at Capella for aiding in making my birthday a Joyous one.
Keep doing a great job

All the best
A British/Jamaican Girl

PS. the food was great also :)

Room Tip: 1122 has great view of the bay with your own Patio
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wzania
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I couldn't decide if it was the setting or the staff that set this place apart more ... probably the hospitality of the staff, although the setting is absolutely spectacular! Loved the entertainment, the Rum Cave and tasting, attention to detail, ambience, terrific service. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank RoaminRabbit
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights during a visit to St Lucia. It was lovely staying in this Bay area and enjoying the scenery for a part of our stay in St Lucia. Within the Bay area there were a number of really great restaurants to choose from inclduing the options on the property itself. Our room was a cute little tree house style suite built right in the mountain side. Our views of the hotel and the bay were beautiful! We did have to climb stairs to access it but it was nice to have a bit of physical activity after hanging at the pool all day. There is no immediate beach access at the hotel but if you take the shuttle boat across to the other side, there is a bit of a beach to hang out at. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in St Lucia!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple