All reviews the straw hat restaurant infinity pool the managers water sports meads bay rum punch water skiing breakfast credit hobie cat the penthouse our honeymoon on site restaurant full kitchen wednesday night ocean echo laid back dinner reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Oh goodness, where do I begin…. My family (my mother, husband and I ) were fortunate enough to have an opportunity to return to Frangipani in June of 2017. The beach and the ocean alone are worth the price of admission but the facilities and staff are top notch. Scott and Shannon, the managers of the resort are outstanding. I have never seen two individuals more willing to help and serve others, including the employees they were managing. Whatever needs to be done, you will see Scott and Shannon pitching in and helping. When you meet them, you truly feel like you are apart of their Caribbean Family!!!!!!

The resort has ocean front 1, 2, 3 bedrooms- steps from beach. The sand is soft and white and the ocean is ice blue and crystal clear. The resort rooms and POOL are gorgeous. This isn't a party place or an all-inclusive resort--but if you want an amazing island getaway where you can decompress and relax - this is it. The location and scenery are exquisite.
Frangipani is an absolute gem. We almost hate to share it with anyone bc it was so special, but it's too wonderful not to. Very remote but still plenty to do- relaxing, snorkeling, and rental cars to explore the island. The food on the island has to be the BEST in the Caribbean.

To Do’s: You must do an ocean view room, relax by the pool/beach with a trip to Blanchard’s for the Mahi Mahi BLT or the Sunshine Shack for mid-day lunch. Make sure you rent a car for a few days and explore the island – Shoal Bay is BEAUTIFUL….
Where to eat dinner: Picante, Dolce Vita, Straw Hat, DaVida are some of our favorites!!!!

My sincere thanks to everyone at Frangipani for such a memorable stay. We look forward to seeing you next year!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I absolutely LOVE the Frangipani and everything about it. The second you walk onto the property you feel relaxed and happy. The entire resort is perfect - From the beautiful rooms (& the new villa!!), the pool, Petals boutique, and the absolutely stunning Meads Bay - You will want to extend your trip and stay forever. Not to mention Scott, Shannon, and the entire Frangi crew make you feel truly like family, you’ll be booking your next trip before you leave. It is simply the best. No question.

Ideal week: Staying @ the Frangipani with an ocean view room, Straw Hat for breakfast (and dinner), relaxing by the pool/beach with a trip to Blanchard’s mid-day for lunch. Make sure you rent a car for a few days and explore the island – You don’t want to miss Scilly Cay, Picante, Sandbar, Elvis’s, and Sunshine Shack…..Just to name a few.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Passenger724404
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We absolutely love this resort. The staff is AMAZING, they truly go above and beyond to make our trip unforgettable. The smaller boutique resort feel is exactly what we look for over a giant mega-resort, frangipani is perfect!

Room Tip: I've enjoyed every room I've stayed in
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lauraelirowe
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Hi, I was FOB Here a month ago. We 70 guests here for my youngest daughter's wedding. We could not have picked a more beautiful, comfortable, helpful or fun place. We filled up Frangipani, and for a week we were all catered to and spoiled . Nothing was overlooked or taken for granted , Thanks to Shannon, Scott and fabulous Staff for making this an unforgettable week and for anticipating and meeting every need to ensure that Caroline and Michael had their wedding in their dream setting.

Room Tip: Just get one.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mplevy2
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed at Frangipani for our honeymoon and it was unforgettable. There is no better place to relax and unwind than Frangipani, and I’m confident that the beach has the clearest water on earth. The entire staff is so kind and hospitable, we didn’t have a care on our mind during our entire stay. The beach perfectly overlooks the beach, so we spent the days bouncing from beach to poolside. Plus, the hotel has tons of great equipment you can use for watersports, we had fun on the paddleboards. Stay here for the relaxing vacation of your lives!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are definitely worth it! We had our own balcony
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple