All reviews full kitchen meads bay living room air conditioning straw hat grocery store within walking distance tennis courts laundry facilities front office snorkel gear love anguilla home away from home ocean front car rental wonderful stay visiting anguilla
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed there as part of the relief aid from the British Military after the devastation from Hurricane Irma.

The owners accommodated over 60 of us in the hotel. It was clean and tidy even after the recent hurricane. It was a shame to see it in the way it was but I imagine it looked amazing before.

The beach was amazing and the water was lovely and clean.

Like I said a shame to be there in those circumstances.

Would visit in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Timothy J
CarimarMgtStaff, Guest Relations Manager at Carimar Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Timothy

thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review for us at Carimar. We are so grateful that all you guys showed up and assisted so very much in rebuilding beautiful Anguilla. The island looks much much better and the vegetation is just amazing. We are almost finished with all the work at Carimar and the addition of lots of new plants makes Carimar look even more beautiful. We would love for you to come and visit and see the difference. Thank you and all your colleagues again for your very much appreciated help.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this smart apartment block in May.
We hired a car and enjoyed some trips around this small island.
My husband enjoyed his diving with Rob and I enjoyed the long walk down the beach.
I hope that the recent hurricane did not cause too much devastation to Carimar and wish you all well!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAT262

Hello dear friend

Thank you so much for your lovely review and your concern for Carimar Bach Club.
Irma was really quite a storm. We at Carimar were quite lucky. We did have damage of course but with the amazing help of our fabulous staff we were able to house relief workers and other people in need of housing right after the storm and have been able to welcome our first guests again in early November. On December 21st we will have our Grand Opening and we are looking forward to welcoming travelers at beautiful Carimar.

We wish you a light filled Holiday Season and a very happy New Year.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was my first stay at Carimar and hopefully not my last. My boyfriend has been here once before and was eager to go back. It is a modest establishment of 24 condos each well equipped. One of the staff members told us they work on one aspect of the condos each year to keep them updated. The condos were very clean and spacious. The bay area was quiet and everyone was respectful and mostly kept to themselves. There is a supermarket, best buy, less than a mile away and there a few restaurants in walking distance.

Room Tip: All condos are ocean view, but they have 8 that are beachfront.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie M

Dear Katie

please forgive the late response to your lovely review. You can imagine that we were a little busy after Irma passed. We renovated 16 Bathrooms this year and will continue over the next two years to renovate the remaining ones. We are trying to keep these lovely apartments updated and try to ad something new every year. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with us at Carimar.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Just spent 8 days at the Carimar Beach Club in Anguilla. The property far exceeded my expectations. The location is amazing and steps away from the best beach on the island. The rooms are very large and clean. The units have fully equipped kitchens (which we never cooked), but was great to heat up the left overs. The grounds are very well maintained and safety was never a concern. The staff is super friendly. I arrived on the island on Friday evening, after the rental car companies have closed. Cindy from the front desk made arrangements with the rental car company to meet me at Carimar after business hours. This was was my fourth trip to Anguilla. I have stayed at the high end resorts on the island which are very nice. I was so impressed with Carimar, I would choose Carimar over the other resorts. The overall experience was nothing short of outstanding! I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The beach from rooms are nice, however all units are great!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Hello

please forgive the delay in response to your very kind review of Carimar Beach Club. We were a 'little' busy after Irma passed in early September. You will be surprised and hopefully impressed with how well Carimar weathered the storm and how beautiful the garden looks with the addition of quite a lot of new plants. It's always so wonderful to read how our staff is really going above and beyond to accommodate our guests and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back here with us at Carimar.

Best wishes. We wish you a light filled Holiday Season and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This was our 6th stay (2 weeks) in Carimar during the last 6 years and we have already booked our next Easter holiday. So, what about the but? For the first time we were able to have a beachfront apartment and, compared to the others, it was extremely hot; A/C, as well known, is just in the sleeping rooms (and not working when doors are opened)... it was extremely uncomfortable. We have also seen some more issues of maintenance (windows, owen) compared to the past. Anyway: Carimar is great, the staff is outstanding and we will never change it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family