Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$678
US$622
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$698/night.

Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$308
Mangrove Villas at Indio Reef(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$222
TripAdvisor
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$1,169
Orbitz.com
The Reef by CuisinArt(Anguilla)(Great Value!)
US$636
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Belmond Cap Juluca(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Turtle's Nest Beach Resort(West End Village)
Agoda.com
All reviewsfirefly restaurantshort walkmeads baybeach barhotel catstraw hatchairs and umbrellasocean viewgorgeous beachfour seasonsraquelpoolsanguillafolkloricislandaccommodationsmirror
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed with my family for three nights. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. I would tell folks if you have four seasons standards book the four seasons if your happy with a "aged" resort with friendly staff this is the place for you. The beach is nice and not busy. We walked to Blanchards on the beach restaurant and the straw hat on the beach. We had two children with us 5-7 and they were able to walk. We also had pizza at the four seasons next door on the beach. Having breakfast included at the Anacaona was a real plus. The only reason why I gave the resort four instead of five was because the restaurant wasn't open. But everything else was above board. This place is a jem of find. Oh and to the person commenting about the grass being dry, water is very scarce on the island, they are not going to run sprinklers all the time to appeal to eye, no worries for us I'd rather have water for showers and the pool :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Anacaona in March 2017. The #1 thing I want to emphasize is that the resort looks nothing like their website. Perhaps it used to, but today Anacaona is a depressed, slightly run-down version of what you see on the website.

Pros:
- Comfortable, clean room and bed
- Nice full breakfast included in our room rate
- Nice location on beautiful Meads Bay, next door to the Four Seasons; amply chairs and umbrellas on beach for free use

Cons:
- Property feels empty and run-down; felt like we were the only ones staying there
- Arrived to find the on-site restaurant indefinitely closed. Very disappointing as the website portrays it as a full restaurant with detailed menu, prices. etc. The hotel bar is open every night but it's extremely quiet, little to no activity.
- Staff were completely incapable of helping with a very simple request to help us book a tour; led to unnecessary frustration.

Overall: If you are looking for a reasonably priced (by Anguilla standards) room to rent with a satisfactory breakfast included and no expectations of customer service, this is for you. If you want a boutique hotel experience, search elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was okay overall. Beds not very comfortable and a bit from the beach. Service was excellent and the complimentary breakfast was a huge bonus (and a surprise). The place is in need of some renos but overall served its purpose.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We have stayed here annually since 1992. The location on Meads Bay is fantastic--the beach is a five minute walk from the hotel. The grounds, once lush and well-maintained, appear unkempt and give the hotel a shabby appearance. The front-desk employees are pleasant and helpful, but the cleaning staff don't seem to be supervised effectively. We needed to ask for something as basic as a washcloth every day. My constant question--who's minding the store? All that being said, we'll probably return next year--it's all about location, location, location.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room--210 is the best!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SUSAN S
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I couldn't decide to give this place 1,2 or 3 stars. There is good and bad. The property looks nothing like the pictures online. The grass in the pictures is dirt now. Apparently this place had a different name and was well cared for but that has changed.

We paid for an ocean view. They didn't tell us that we would have to go upstairs and stand in front of the window in the bedroom to see the ocean. The deck off the living room had no view other than dying palm trees and some crab grass.

It seemed like every day I was complaining about something - the phone that never worked, the leaky a/c in the bedroom, ants int he kitchen etc.

On the plus side the staff is very friendly - but not helpful. It seemed I had to ask about everything rather than be told things when you check in. I didn't know breakfast was included, didn't know until I asked that we had wi-fi, where we got beach towels, were there any chairs on the beach that were ours.... Seems you needed to know the correct questions.

For the first 5 days we were there the second pool was green and dirty. Then they started cleaning it. Hopefully it is clean now!

If you are looking for a cheap clean place to stay I would recommend this place. But if you are looking for frills - don't go. For a simple room with no view it is a great deal. The beach, once you find how to walk to it is beautiful!

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for ocean view!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple