1,620 results
All reviews plunge pool half shell sunset lounge sushi barnes bay coba restaurant aleta pool bedroom residence kelly wearstler bike tour kids club sea center bamboo grill rock climbing meads bay family pool basketball court
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Four Season Anguilla exceeded all of our expectations. We recently stayed there for a friend’s birthday celebration and it couldn’t of been a better trip. The hotel is beautiful!!! Designed by Kelly Wearstler, you see her influence everywhere. The restaurants, the rooms, the hidden places to sit down - all uniquely her, so if you love amazing design you will be taking pictures and smiling throughout the beautiful grounds. The staff is exactly what you expect of Four Seasons, well trained, friendly, attentive and happy to help make your vacation the best it can be.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear SSakayan,

Thank you for the excellent review and for staying with us. We are happy to hear that Four Seasons Anguilla exceeded your expectations. We do truly try our best to provide incredible experiences.

We're looking forward to welcome you back for another great vacation.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Incredibly beautiful, luxurious and full of smiles. We had a wonderful stay, the grounds where beautiful and the staff friendly. I would recommend it highly if you're looking for a exceptional lux vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vincent k
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear vincent k,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

This was definitely one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. I avoid any hotel ratings below a 4 and this one deserves a 10!! The staff was friendly and if there was a problem it was easily fixed. I would definitely stay here again. WELL WORTH THE PRICE!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kwilli4
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear kwilli4,

Thank you for staying with us, we are thrilled to hear that you consider Four Seasons Anguilla a 10. We look forward to your next visit, see you soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

If you want to experience heaven on earth - please visit the Four Seasons Resort in Anguilla and you will get the closest thing to heaven in my opinion. Our trip was wrapped in excellency from the moment we entered the lobby to the endless amount of time spent at the pool and bar lounge! Cannot find enough positive adjectives to describe how awesome this place is.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Companion11575506803
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Companion11575506803,

We are pleased to hear that you consider Four Seasons Anguilla, Heaven on Earth. I appreciate your excellent feedback and look forward to welcome you back to our little piece of paradise.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Let me start that I have stayed at nice places before and taken nice vacations, but this place takes the cake. For several reasons: (1) the rooms are modern, beautiful, and clean (2) the grounds are beautiful and impeccable (3) the staff and service is absolutely wonderful and (4) the beaches are pristine with beautiful blue water. Oh, and with four restaurants on property there are lots of food choices.

My wife and I were married in October 1998, so we wanted to do a nice vacation to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Well I'd say we accomplished that as this was way beyond a nice vacation.

Hurricane Irma devastated the island in Sept 2017 with winds approach 200 mph. However there is no evidence of Irma at this resort. It's like Irma never happened.

For those going the first time, here are some tips:
1. Meals in general are expensive in Anguilla. You'll learn the food is good and that's true. But prices are high even outside of the resort. For the most part, you'll want to eat at the resort as most taxi rides are $30 one way. So any savings you might get off property would be nullified by the taxi fare. The only savings off property is at a Mexican restaurant called Picante. You can walk there so no need for a taxi. And prices are reasonable. One night, my wife and I were able to eat there for dinner for $60 and that included tax and tip. This was our cheapest dinner of the week.
2. There are two beaches: Barnes Bay and Meads Bay. Both are beautiful but different. Barnes Bay has a lot of rocks which can be a bit dangerous if the waves are rough. Meads Bay has more sand and also that's where the kayaks/paddleboard rentals are. I would suggest to try them both as they are both beautiful.
3. When I came in Oct 2018, the St Maarten airport was a total disaster. This is not the fault of this resort so I'm not blaming the Four Seasons for this. But just for awareness for those flying in. The entire airports were run out of tents with no ventilation and no operating A/C. Conditions in the tents were very crowded and very hot. It took us 90 minutes to get our luggage as there are no conveyor belts and we literally almost had to get in five fistfights to get to the front of different areas just to see if our luggage was there. It was every man for himself in getting your luggage - total chaos. Leaving for home though was probably worse. All people waiting for all flights had a small space to go into. It was extremely hot and extremely crowded. You struggled to even find a space to stand. Again, total chaos and anarchy.
4. I was planning on just taking the public ferry over to Anguilla but don't do this. The Four Seasons can arranged a shared ferry shuttle. It's a little bit more expensive but so worth it. When you come out of the airport with your luggage, it was so nice seeing the people with Four Seasons signs. If I had had to then find a taxi to the public ferry, I might have had a nervous breakdown.
5. Our favorite pool by far was the infinity pool in the main area of the hotel. It's a large pool, beautiful, very clean, and stunning views of the sunset, beaches, and ocean.

I do have a few shout-outs of great service. Let me first say everyone was great at the resort, no issues with service. So if I don't name you, please don't be upset. Chad and Daniel at the infinity pool. Kenindy at the Sunset Bar in the main area. Tristin and Vallan in the tennis/sports area. Daryl/Kiron at Barnes Bay beach. Bondee in the gym.

The only minor complaint I had is the shower temperature in room 105 was not very hot. The water was hot in the tub and hot in the bathroom sink, but in the shower itself the water would only get lukewarm. It was fine for me, but my wife loves really hot showers so she was more disappointed than me. We did mention this three times to the Four Seasons but the water never got hotter. We gave up after three days and just decided lukewarm showers was good enough.

We did a day trip of snorkeling to nearby Prickly Pear island and that was great. The Four Seasons can arrange this. We got a nice boat ride around the island and great snorkeling. I would recommend this. We did not do the day trips to St Barts. In my opinion, beaches are impeccable at the resort so I don't know why I'd go to St Barts for the day.

The gym is very nice. We did daily workouts which was nice. So this vacation I did not gain weight!

Again, if you want a nice beach vacation, this is the place to go. Cannot imagine anyplace nicer on the planet. I had high expectations going into this vacation, and my expectations were exceeded.

6  Thank Scott H

Dear Scott H,

I would like to thank you and your wife for celebrating such a special occasion with us and for providing an incredible review. These tips are extremely helpful for new guests.

We appreciate the shout outs for the employees mentioned and will be sure to recognize them for continuously providing excellent service.

We look forward to celebrating your next anniversary, birthday or simply to welcome you back for a relaxing vacation.