Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$1,221
US$1,169
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$308
TripAdvisor
Belmond Cap Juluca(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Meads Bay Beach Villas(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Anacaona Boutique Hotel(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Paradise Cove Resort(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Sheriva Villa Hotel(West End Village)
1,583 results
All reviewsplunge poolhalf shellsunset loungesushibarnes baycoba restaurantaleta poolbedroom residencebike tourkelly wearstlerkids clubsea centerbamboo grillrock climbingmeads bayfamily poolour honeymoon
Reviewed 21 May 2016

We are back to the Viceroy which happens to be my favorite hotel and perhaps the best I have stayed at (I travel the world but never stayed at an Aman yet). The staff are great, rooms fantastic - very thing about it is great. Be prepared to spend so if your on a budget, skip this place but if your not and want a very relaxing trip with special someone, this is the place

Room Tip: if you can get a one room (ie bedroom and living room) do it, skip the standard room with dipping pools, takes up 90% of our door area
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Jon G, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear gregory p,
We love to read a headline of "Best I have stayed at"! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for letting others know that this is a wonderful place to share with someone special. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This was by far one of the best vacations I can remember going on in awhile, from the time we arrive until the time we left (which trust me, I didn't want to leave) the Viceroy Anguilla treated us like we were the only ones staying at their place. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting a first class stay away from the crowds. I promise you want be disappointed..

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an Ocean View!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Jon G, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear 790CliffordM790,
Thank you for your wonderful review! It is exactly what we like to read from our valued guests. We appreciate your stay with us and thank you again for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My company host a trip for our top associates each year to somewhere in the Caribbean. This year I chose the Viceroy at Meads Bay in Anguilla. We visited Anguilla in 2014 and stayed at the Cuisinart (which is located on the other side of the island at Rendezvous Bay) and we loved Anguilla so much we just had to return. While the Cuisinart is a fabulous property, we just wanted to try a different place.
First, the entire staff at the Viceroy was warm and friendly. Meads Bay is beautiful. Our room (126) was modern with marble floors and a very comfortable bed. We had a small patio with private plunge pool (more on that later). The bathroom was huge, modern fixtures and also marble floors and walls. We didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room since we were either on the beach or out and about exploring the island. The beach setups are well done and the property offers extensive non-motorized water sports gear at no additional cost, everything from boogie boards, snorkeling gear to Hobie cats for sailing. We did find that the beach attendants were a little lax. We had to get our own water and drinks a couple of times before we could get service. The beachside restaurant is excellent with a good selection of outstanding food and specialty drinks. Our room wasn't on the beach (as it was at Cuisinart), which was disappointing, but a five minute walk was all it took to be beachside. As for our room, while it was spacious and modern, we thought it should have had more comfortable seating. The bathroom lighting wasn't bright enough, requiring us to take the portable mirror over to the window in order to see well enough. Whoever was supposed to replenish the coffee service and minibar just could not get their act together; I made several calls to request more coffee, condiments and water. Room service was prompt and the food was delicious. There were some small cosmetic things, such as a cracked bathroom mirror and burned out light over the shower that should have been fixed or replaced. However the greatest problem with our room was the dangerous condition with the patio plunge pool. The whole thing is constructed of marble and as I found out, becomes extremely slippery when wet. The plunge pool (as does the bathtub) has a very high step over, making it awkward for a short legged fellow to enter and exit. So on our first night, exiting the plunge pool, I slipped and fell hard, injuring my arm and back. The resort needs to have slip resistant bath mats for the plunge pool and some kind of caution placards. There was a hiccup on picking up our luggage on time and forgotten bellman golf cart service, but on the whole, this is a property that aims to please and pamper its guests. Be aware that food at the restaurants was expensive...typically about $75 for lunch for two. The breakfast buffet was excellent as was their fine dining restaurant, Cobia. Another plus for this property is that it's just a short walk down the beach from two of the island's finest restaurants; The Straw Hat and Blanchards. Finally, as an FYI, we were told that this property is scheduled to become a Four Seasons sometime in 2017.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank WarmBeachLover13
Jon G, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear WarmBeachLover13,

Thank you for your review and stay. We certainly appreciate the comments and suggestions for improvement.
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your slip from the plunge pool. I hope you are feeling much better now. The rooms do have bath mats but I like your idea of the slip resistant ones and we are researching options.
I certainly appreciate your thorough review. Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we can improve as well as the things you truly enjoyed about your stay at Viceroy Anguilla. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Our family visited the Viceroy for the first time and stayed in Villa 11 on the beach. The accommodations and view were spectacular. Travis Simpson and Collin assisted us on our stay and were outstanding. Daily they made the vacation extra special by handling every detail, reservations and the transportation (Maurice & Son transportation is highly recommended.). Room service was very good and the Sunset Grill too. Pools were beautiful and Coba restaurant was excellent. We also enjoyed the spa - and kids room with our grandson. Two golf carts came with the villa and it was easy to get around. I Safe environment. Only challenge was getting from airport in St. Marteen to boat, then island, then to hotel. But once there, a great memory for our family.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear RmccollJR,
I'm delighted to read that you experienced a wonderful family vacation in Villa 11. The Villas do provide an exceptional living area for a family and the golf carts are an added convenience for resort living. I will be sure to let Travis and Collin know they were mentioned in your review. Thank you for sharing your experience and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back for many more family memories.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

My husband and I are here for our forth wedding anniversary! We are one night in, and truly amazed by the experience thus far! We are in a one bedroom oceanfront room with a plunge pool and huge outdoor space, it's spectacular!!! Very modern, sofisticated, and the views from the room are truly to die for! Huge bathroom and has a full kitchen and dining room!

The grounds here are perfection. Friendly smiling staff everywhere offering to help with any request you may have, and it feels like we have the resort almost to ourselves, no lines, we were one of two couples eating at the swanky restaurants! Exclusive doesn't even cover it! The beaches are breathtaking, sand isn't at all rocky, and the water is clear and every shade of blue. Weather is freaking fantastic! 89, sunny, and the breeze from the ocean keeps it from feeling too hot!

We had our first dinner at Coba last night with Maiko as our server, we legit loved him! His meal recommendations were on point, and he truly went above and beyond all night, even taking cheesy pictures for us! The sunset was absolutely stunning!

The spa is gorgeous! We had a couples massage outside in the beach front cabana! It was the best massage I'd ever had! Waves crashing in front of us, breeze coming in, it was a spiritual experience! We have already booked a second round in the spa it was so great!

Beach and Pools are beautiful, food is superb, beds are comfortable, in room movie selection is fantastic (yes we r the weirdos that look forward to watching movies on vacation) it's truly the most beautiful place we have ever had the privilege of staying in. We are only one night in of 7 nights, and we are super excited to see what the next 6 nights bring!

Room Tip: Spring for the one bedroom with the plunge pool, truly fantastic!!!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marlatravelsfar

Dear marlatravelsfar,
It's a pleasure to read your review and I'm delighted to know that your vacation was off to a wonderful start! I will sure to let Maiko know that he was mentioned here and that you loved your meal at Coba. I know that will make him smile.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for spending your fourth wedding anniversary at Viceroy Anguilla. We hope to welcome you back for many more celebrations.