All reviewsbeautiful parkpiano playerlight showguided tourcastleweddingbeersurroundingsjacuzzihistorypolishguykitchenspahallmassageatmosphere
Reviewed 8 January 2015

First of all it was my Ignorance that I didn't know poland has to offer many things. It was All started when my polish friend took me to an eye opening polish winter vacation. During my trip the stay at Zemek na Skale was the absolute highlight. This hotel is a little hidden gem where one could relax and forget the time. Beautiful surroundings, heritage property and a warm friendly staff, One could sit at the veranda and play some cards over a glass of whiskey or on the snooker room with cocktails overlooking the river and the countryside. The indoor pool and sauna is absolutely one could have a few very cozy moments. Personally I don't know the name of the polish dishes I had tried but the polish gastronomy spread of the hotel was remarkable. A walk around the property is highly recommended one could enjoy the beautiful sound of mountain stream and nice garden even though it was winter i enjoyed the snowy landscape

Room Tip: Room facing the stream, Visit to the sauna and the pool
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Shubhranshu D
Reviewed 8 January 2015

If you are looking for romantic place Zamek na Skale is a great choice. Rooms are nice and clean, service very friendly and food excellent. I also tried a massage and my boyfriend was amazed how beautiful my skin was for several days after the spa. Also surroundings let you to enjoy beautiful caves, gold mine and ski resorts.
Thank you for a great time in Zamek!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karo_didi
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I liked my stay with my girlfriend and friends in Zamek na Skale. It feels nice to hear the river flowing underneath you and the atmosphere of the castle is well preserved. In addition, the Spa area is really inviting and the massagist really knows what he is doing (he managed to get rid of all the cellulites of my girlfriend :-D)
Only the weather was not as good, when we were visiting, but I guess that was not the Hotel's fault.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Maxim T
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have just came back from a friends wedding at the hotel, in short for our stay it was excellent, the staff were really great, no real language barrier, rooms were clean, unfortunately the cleaning staff didnt really clean much just made the bed and left clean towels, thats the only bad side to the room.

Services in the hotel, pretty good., Food, was excellent and a Polish wedding entails ALOT of eating, it was done to the hotels time scale, which was a bit slow, but the food was excellent.

A waitress had been tasked to work the duration of our stay and she was incredible, first class at her job, Sandra, thank you so much.

The wedding was incredible, very good setting, ive seen a few reviews saying there was very little around the hotel, i would say do some research and you will see you are in a country side hotel, enough said.

The spa was basic, clean and well thought out, pool, steam room and jaccuzi etc.

Would I stay there without the wedding for a visit ? Yes

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor , away from the bar, the bar will stay open if your drinking late into the night.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AldoH
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a mountainbike race. Nice building, clean rooms, cosy swimming pool. Unfortunately the waiters had no idea how to manage the restaurant. Ordering and paying a beer and a coke took us 10 minutes... During breakfast everything was finished constantly.

Stayed: July 2014