All reviewsbeautiful parkpiano playerlight showguided tourcastleweddingbeersurroundingsjacuzzihistorypolishguykitchenspahallmassageatmosphere
Reviewed 8 January 2015

If you are looking for romantic place Zamek na Skale is a great choice. Rooms are nice and clean, service very friendly and food excellent. I also tried a massage and my boyfriend was amazed how beautiful my skin was for several days after the spa. Also surroundings let you to enjoy beautiful caves, gold mine and ski resorts.
Thank you for a great time in Zamek!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karo_didi
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I liked my stay with my girlfriend and friends in Zamek na Skale. It feels nice to hear the river flowing underneath you and the atmosphere of the castle is well preserved. In addition, the Spa area is really inviting and the massagist really knows what he is doing (he managed to get rid of all the cellulites of my girlfriend :-D)
Only the weather was not as good, when we were visiting, but I guess that was not the Hotel's fault.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Maxim T
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have just came back from a friends wedding at the hotel, in short for our stay it was excellent, the staff were really great, no real language barrier, rooms were clean, unfortunately the cleaning staff didnt really clean much just made the bed and left clean towels, thats the only bad side to the room.

Services in the hotel, pretty good., Food, was excellent and a Polish wedding entails ALOT of eating, it was done to the hotels time scale, which was a bit slow, but the food was excellent.

A waitress had been tasked to work the duration of our stay and she was incredible, first class at her job, Sandra, thank you so much.

The wedding was incredible, very good setting, ive seen a few reviews saying there was very little around the hotel, i would say do some research and you will see you are in a country side hotel, enough said.

The spa was basic, clean and well thought out, pool, steam room and jaccuzi etc.

Would I stay there without the wedding for a visit ? Yes

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor , away from the bar, the bar will stay open if your drinking late into the night.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AldoH
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a mountainbike race. Nice building, clean rooms, cosy swimming pool. Unfortunately the waiters had no idea how to manage the restaurant. Ordering and paying a beer and a coke took us 10 minutes... During breakfast everything was finished constantly.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have just spent the Corpus Christi weekend at Zamek na Skale. Great look and feel both inside and outside. We had a very comfortable, nicely decorated and spacious suite overlooking a river meandering just a few meters away. Very attentive and helpful staff. Excellent food, including barbecue specialties grilled by one time barbecue world champion. We also greatly enjoyed a live concert by a Polish duo playing latino music. The park is truly impressive, with many very old and rare trees. Our six-years-old son loved the place, its playground, plenty of space to play soccer and animated activities. He also liked a lot the food, and believe me, this guy is quite demanding. An uncommercialized and definitely worth-visiting Radochow cave nearby and great biking trails provide additional amenities. So does Lądek zdrój with its renowned spring waters. Good things have their price and it's true in this case as well. Overall highly recommended. Kaz and the family, Warsaw

Room Tip: A suite overlooking the river, with views on both sides is a clear No One.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family