“always excellent”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2020

2 families with children - nice atmosphere & good food. I eat my first snails of my life here many years ago and they are still excellent. very nice food - the pepper steak was a bit salty but that was the only neg remark to make. nice service

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Great food, good atmosphere and nice staff
A bit pricey though, fortunately was compensated with the nicest Finnish summer weather.

Reviewed 3 July 2020 via mobile

Dinner for two. For starters tapas of archipelago. That’s was good. Main courses was also fine. Only negative thing was time for main courses. I suggest you should as for it if your in hurry

Reviewed 15 June 2020

Very good location at Nauvo harbour and table with a view to sea were best part of dinner. Due that restaurant had just opened not items were not yet available. Hamburger was ok and white fish what my friend had was delicious according to her.
Helpful and friendly service.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 13 July 2019

We had dinner here twice during our stay in the area. Both experiences were very good. A male bartender greeted us warmly and went out of his way to get us a table on busy nights. With crayfish in season my spouse had the crayfish on toast both nights. I had a crayfish salad the first night and except for the lovely crayfish the salad was rather simple and lacked enough dressing to flavor it. I had the tenderloin the 2nd night and it was cooked perfectly and delicious. The al dente veg with it was minimal but delicious and the potato gratin was very good. Service was also very good both nights. We enjoyed this restaurant and highly recommend it for dining in Nagu.

Date of visit: July 2019