“Evening drinks”

Bistro Toc
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Okrug Gornji
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Went there with my second half for a coupe of drinks. The staff is fantastic there - we firstly wanted to sit on the terrace so went straight upstairs to discover that it was too hot up there. They were happy for us to change tables so that we could sit at the patio on the ground floor. Then we wanted some nibbles but unfortunately what we wanted wasn't on the card- when we asked they quickly arranged some peanuts for us - great service and very friendly staff!

1  Thank Margie199

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very sweet staff and great food. Our waiter was great and gave us a great experience. At our first visit the meat was over cooked and after correcting it, the dessert was on the house. Splendid service. The view from the terrace was spectacular and we can highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Janni1972
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Eating twice with the family and both times we had very good service and the weighter was really on the toes and keen on making it a good visit. Fast, listening and polite. The food was well prepared and the meet was cooked as we asked for. We came back because we had a good service and experience. Thank you

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visit here while staying in okrug gornki, first time we visited sat up stairs with good view of the sea front but service not very good not enough staff to cover though the staff were nice but the food was delicious I had the veal risotto n friend had chicken skewers house wine was good as well, this was the only reason we went back the 2nd time, service was a bit better friend had chicken wok ( on menu it was beef wok) she said was delicious I had lasagne which was ok. Would definitely recommend to try and hope its not too busy.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We've been staying in Okrug for 2 weeks, and have had lunch at this place sevral times (3 if I remember correctly).

We have over these days had the porkneck, the beef wok and the veal risotto.
I would recomend everything but the veal rissotto.

The atmosphere is nice, and it's very good to be able to escape to some shade even on the second floor with a view!

The waiter we had was very nice, quick and efficent. I only had one problem here, which was the risotto. This was incorrectly made, and was more like a soup. I mentioned this for the waiter, and he had problem with makeing me something else. Over all still a very plesant experience.

I would very much recomend this place, and will visit again when in Okrug :)