“Bad service”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Open For At Least 3 Years
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend Srdela restaurant to my friends or anyone because the service and the food is bad.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Ordered steak with pepper sauce, which was awesome! The quality of the meat is great, and it was cooked perfectly. The pepper sauce was great as well. They could have had more exciting side dishes, but steak with fries is allways a good combination. The service was also great, as they were joking with us and having a good time. The location beside the road can be a bit disturbing, especially if you have a table located next to the road as we had.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We were a family of 9 who stopped by for dinner based on reviews on TA. We were not disappointed by anything here. Great food and nice staff.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Sorry guys! place is noisy. Calling me friend at the very first contact is somehow cheesy. Food was ok.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visited this restaurant based on good reviews. Unfortunately my pasta meal was far too salty, so much so that I found it inedible. When the waiter was informed, he simply shrugged his shoulders and took the meal away. From this point I was completely ignored. When the rest of my party had finished their meal and asked for the bill, the waiter simply informed my husband that my meal had not been charged for. It seems if all is good, fine. If not, be prepared!