Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
SAVE US$21
Expedia.comUS$71
getaroom.comUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019

This hotel is definetly not 4*hotel, please be careful as it has renovated and non-renovated rooms. Single room I have received at arrival was terrible - walls were with old stained wallpapers, carpet stained, smell is aweful and I couldn’t open the window as it was modified to not have possibility for opening. I have never seen image of non-renovated room in neither booking.com or the site of the hotel (I attach it below). After complaints room was upgraded (after 2 nights only!!!) and then I could describe it as more common for 4* hotel (attached below as well). Choice of breakfast was poor. This hotel is usually busy with guests coming there by buses and staying one night only

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PIERLUIGI C, Direttore at Hotel Della Rotonda, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear Guest,
thank you for your review, every comment is very important for us. We are going to refurbishing all rooms, and there are few of them that we have to renovate. The hotel was fully booked, and we weren't able to change your room before than two days. We usually work with business men, not only with groups. We are sorry that you didn't appreciated out breakfast.
Anyway, we hope to see you again in our hotel.
Best regards,
Alice

Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed here a few years ago, I can’t remember how or if I rated it. This visit had the potential to score 5 but the stay had several issues.

The most important was: I got nibbled all night and it woke me up, i don’t know what it was. Feet , legs, arms, chest , hands all got bitten.

Next When asked on leaving if I had any problems during the stay I did mention this, but there was no apparent reaction, the next guest in the room can provide the next feed.

The hotel also required you to use a Facebook login to access the internet. If you don’t do facebook you had to create an account. That’s poor and had everything been ok I would have only rated the hotel 4. That’s the first time I have seen this as a the only option available to log in .

On the positive side, it was a very good price for the Quality of hotel. The food in the restaurant was good, priced fairly and they organised a taxi go me to get back to the airport

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank ricc099
PIERLUIGI C, Direttore at Hotel Della Rotonda, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear Guest,
thank you for your comment, is very important for us.
We are so sorry for the inconvenienve, we don't know if there were a mosquitoes, we checked but we did'n find anything in a room. Regarding Wi-Fi, Facebook is not the only chance to access the internet, we print a code with username and password. We are pleased that you appreciated out reataurant.
Anyway, we hope to see you again in our hotel.
Best regards,
Alice

Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for one night, noisy from the other rooms. Reception only one person, long waiting times. Room was ok so far, didn’t checked for bugs. Breakfast is good. Smell in the lobby and aisle are disgusting, obviously they use a room odor which smells like an very cheap perfume. I booked a higher category room for 20 € plus but hadn’t the feeling it’s something special but couldn’t compare. Same size as the other rooms, bye the way, rooms are big enough.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PIERLUIGI C, Manager at Hotel Della Rotonda, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2019

Dear Guest, thank you for your review and your opinion and your suggestions are very importanto for us. Best regards
Antonella

Reviewed 24 November 2018

Unfortunately, as simple as that: I woke up in the middle of the night to find out that my bed was full of bed bugs which, in the meantime, had beaten my arm completely. I had to treat the bites with cortisone for more than a week. We duly reported the unfortunate situation to the management, who didn't let us pay, and also to the health authorities. Having my husband reviewed the facility, the management indeed confirmed the presence of bed bugs, adding that customers bring them in. just to answer back, if this is a subtle impling that we did, rest assured we haven't, and if others did it is the hotel's duty to make sure that no other client has to wake up in the middle of the night in a nightmare such as this. Needless to say, stay away: it is in any case NOT a 4 stars hotel: extra poor breakfast and awful dirty small and dated gym on top of the experience. save your money (and your body).

Date of stay: September 2018
PIERLUIGI C, Direttore generale at Hotel Della Rotonda, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear guest,
we already received your review in Italian a week ago and now you did it in English.
We explained to you 2 months ago when you stayd in our Hotel, that bed bugs are not due to a lack of cleaning but these insects are carried by the customers' suitcases.
It is very difficult to see bed bugs because they are very small and they are active at night and bite areas of exposed skin.
You can find bed bugs also in 5 star Hotels.
After your departure a specialized company has disinfected the room.
We knowthat you reported the unfortunate situation to the health authorities and they came to the Hotel and they founf rooms and common area perfectly in order.
When the unfortunate situation happened we gave you all our support and you did not pay your stay in our hotel for 2 nights.
If you wish yo have a different compensation our lawyer will gauge if something is due to you.
We are at your disposal for any other information.
Best regards
Antonella Pascale on behalf of General Manager

Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

Big illuminated rooms with comfortable mattress and medium size TV. I didn't find international channels neither could connect my tablet to the TV.

Good Wi-Fi.

Full breakfast with proteins, cheeses, yogurt, sweet buns and variety of fruits, salty vegetables, and scrambled eggs. Good coffee.
Not very attractive bacon and terrible juices. Nice attentive personnel. Without grapefruit juice or fruit.

Outdoor free parking. Fitness center that I didn't try.

Failing automatic room doors and defective shower design that let's the water out flooding floor and sink place.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
PIERLUIGI C, Responsabile reception at Hotel Della Rotonda, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Dear guest,
thanks for your review.
You gave as a lot of very good suggestions and you helps us to improve our services.
Best regards