Songtsam Linka Shangri-la(Shangri-La County)
US$287
Banyan Tree Ringha(Shangri-La County)
US$304
US$266
US$157
US$141
  • Breakfast included
US$161
Shangri-La Timeless Inn(Shangri-La County)
US$47
Paradise Hotel(Shangri-La County)
US$61
Trip.com
Tibet Guest House(Shangri-La County)(Great Value!)
US$9
Agoda.com
Tea Horse Guesthouse(Shangri-La County)(Great Value!)
US$15
  • Restaurant
Bodhi Inn (Boutique Hotel)(Shangri-La County)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$24
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot watermichael palinrooftop terraceprivate roomincredible viewselectric blanketsrooms are basica great place to relaxwestern toilettrekgorgefrankiecourtyard
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here while we did tiger leaping. The room was ok and the buildings aspect and design amazing but the bathroom was horrific. We aren't fussy but the smell or raw sewerage, mould on the walls and used plastic soap packets etc shows they just don't care. Top three worst places we have stayed in 3 months of backpacking. Upon arrival reception was rude and tried to flog us rooms for 300. Ended up paying a 100. We had breakfast here fried egg on naxi bread. They messed up our order and then when it did come the egg was dripping in oil and bread wasn't completely uncooked. Despite not staying at come inn we went for drinks and dinner there and the service and food was amazing! Some Of the people we chatted to who were staying there said it was great and super clean. Support someone who actually cares about their customers. Stay at come inn.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Reagan H
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We decided to sleep at Come Inn (about 5 minutes before Halfway) and paid 80 yuan for a private room w/private bath. However, we went to the Halfway Lodge for dinner and met tons of travelers. It was clearly THE place that most people stayed. We were happy with our decision because we met some other travelers who were paying 200 yuan for a private room at Halfway. Try the mushrooms, banana pie, chicken with chilies, and tomato and egg soup - the meal was spectacular after a day of hiking.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I spent a night here while hiking the gorge and it was wonderful! The food was delicious (they even made me a vegan meal, yay), the view from my room was incredible, and the overall vibe was really great. I met some awesome people there, and I'm not someone who meets awesome people everywhere. Definitely stay here if you get a chance. I was sad to leave, and hope to get back there some day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Great room with a spectacular view over Tiger Leaping Gorge. There was no hot water which as disappointing, however other guests said they did have hot water, so I guess its the luck of the drawer. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The deck is sensational, so spectacular. We loved it. The meals were OK, we had the Naxi bread which was quite good. The service was fair.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I spent two nights this past January at this hotel. The owner, Frankie, is a very friendly man who is very good with his guests. The views from his patio area are great. I spent one night here and then walked to another part of the mountain range. The next day I walked back to the Halfway guesthouse. Frankie set me up in a room in the newer part of the hotel. I would highly recommend staying in this newer section of the property since the views of the mountains out your windows are spectacular. All in all the people friendly, and the owner was excellent. I'm very pleased. Steve Gummert USA

Room Tip: Choose the rooms in the newer section of the hotel. The views out your windows are excellent and worth the money.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo