From the communication before we arrived to the arranging of airport transfers, our hosts could not have been more helpful
Anita made sure our holiday went as smoothly as possible.
Fabulous apartment with the most beautiful view .Very clean and very well equipped.Outside terrace a nice place to sit and take in the beautiful scenery. Added bonus of a new pool perfect to cool down after a day out.
Short walk takes you to Trogir with its lovely waterfront and delightful winding streets with a great choice of bars and restaurants
Anita is a great host and made our holiday a memorable one
We stayed in Anita's 3 bedroom apartment for 3 nights.
1. Pre-arrival: Anita sent us all the necessary information and quickly responded to all my e-mails. She went out of her way to send me all the info on sim card purchases, car rentals etc which made it easy to plan our trip.
2. Arrival: Anita offered to pick us up at the airport which was very convenient as we arrived in the evening. Our flight time changed last-minute but Anita happily adapted. On our arrival she was waiting for us in the arrivals section of the airport. She assisted me in finding an ATM to exchange money and drove us straight to the apartment. She even picked our other guest up at the airport the next day.
3. The apartment is very spacious with 3 bedroom- each bedroom sleeping 2 persons. The apartment has a sitting/diningroom area with a fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a washing machine. There is a barbeque on the terrace with the most beautiful view over Trogir.The whole apartment was squeaky clean and neat.
4. After reading some of the previous reviews I was a little apprehensive about the location being uphill. However, the location is absolutely perfect. The little walk uphill is really nothing and the views certainly make up for this. The apartment is very central close to the bakery, restaurants and ferry/ bus transport. We rented a car and Anita secued a safe private parking space for us.
5. Overall experience: Anita is really an exceptional host. She supplied us with a wealth of information eg showed us to the best bakery in town, recommended restaurants, emailed us the correct bus and ferry times etc etc. She is a bubbly, frindly person who speaks fluent english and is available all the time. I rate her and her artment 10 out of 10 and can recommend it without hesitation.
Thank you for everything you did to make our stay so memorable Anita.
Amazing view, total comfort, great location, I never slept so well away from home. Very, very clean, all the facilities. But more important, the best welcome you can imagine from Anita: warm, available, always finding solutions for the things we wanted to do. She accomodate us in a special difficult moment for my family. She did everything to make us have a great stay and an unique vacation. For me and my children when we travel,the human aspect is extremely important, I think that is why Anita is special for us and her apartment is the reflection of what she is: Unique!
Stayed for a week in September . Booked this apartment as I knew from online searches that it was a good base to discover all the mid section of Croatia.
The owners are lovely people & where very accommodating to us throughout the planning of our trip & then our stay.
The apartment has 2 lovely terraces / lounging areas out front, both overlooking wonderful views - very relaxing.
It is literally a 5 min walk to the hustle & bustle of the old town & harbour area where there is a vast choice of lovely restaurants, bars, shops, market stalls. Yet it is located just a nice distance from the town where you can still enjoy a perfectly peaceful nights sleep.
There is safe & free parking literally a 3 min walk from the apartment. Parking in general in Croatia is hardly ever right beside you & some incurs costs so this is an added bonus here.
The apartment is suitable for 6 people & is absolutely spotless. It is home from home - has everything you could possibly need including fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable beds, wifi, TV, plenty of clean towels, bedding etc, washing machine, hairdryer, iron & board etc etc.
Once you have discovered & Enjoyed Trogir - you can take the ferry to Split & different islands to explore all that this beautiful surrounding coastline has to offer
Beautiful apartment with even more beautiful view. The apartment is equipped with all necessary things to stay, a furnished balcony, terrace with a gazebo and deck chairs.
A small distance from the city center. Hostess Anita is friendly and available at all times. I recommend Apartment Balan in every respect.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|