“Perfect host, stunning views and excellent...”
other travellers have booked this property
A furnished swimming pool with a beautiful view
Terrace with gazebo and a beautiful view of the whole city, the sea and the mountains Terrace with gazebo and a beautiful view of the whole city, the sea and the mountains
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A furnished swimming pool with a beautiful view
Terrace with sun beds and chairs and a beautiful view of the whole city, the sea and the mountains
Terrace with views of the entire city, the sea and the mountains
Portable barbecue
Balcony overlooking the city, the sea and the natural garden
Furnished balcony with a beautiful view and a portable barbecue
Fully equipped kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
Comfortable living room with flat TV / satellite and dining area
Part of living room
Comfortable large room with double bed
Living room with TV and satellite
Living room with TV and satellite
Room with two single beds (possibility of a large double bed)
Bathroom with bath and shower, toilet and bidet, water heater, washing machine and hairdryer
Furnished balcony with a beautiful view and a portable barbecue
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Relax5504...
“Perfect host, stunning views and excellent location....”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed in Anita's 3 bedroom apartment for 3 nights.
1. Pre-arrival: Anita sent us all the necessary information and quickly responded to all my e-mails. She went out of her way to send me all the info on sim card purchases, car rentals etc which made it easy to plan our trip.
2. Arrival: Anita offered to pick us up at the airport which was very convenient as we arrived in the evening. Our flight time changed last-minute but Anita happily adapted. On our arrival she was waiting for us in the arrivals section of the airport. She assisted me in finding an ATM to exchange money and drove us straight to the apartment. She even picked our other guest up at the airport the next day.
3. The apartment is very spacious with 3 bedroom- each bedroom sleeping 2 persons. The apartment has a sitting/diningroom area with a fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a washing machine. There is a barbeque on the terrace with the most beautiful view over Trogir.The whole apartment was squeaky clean and neat.
4. After reading some of the previous reviews I was a little apprehensive about the location being uphill. However, the location is absolutely perfect. The little walk uphill is really nothing and the views certainly make up for this. The apartment is very central close to the bakery, restaurants and ferry/ bus transport. We rented a car and Anita secued a safe private parking space for us.
5. Overall experience: Anita is really an exceptional host. She supplied us with a wealth of information eg showed us to the best bakery in town, recommended restaurants, emailed us the correct bus and ferry times etc etc. She is a bubbly, frindly person who speaks fluent english and is available all the time. I rate her and her artment 10 out of 10 and can recommend it without hesitation.
Thank you for everything you did to make our stay so memorable Anita.

Your age range 50-64
29 Jun 2017
Dear Amada & Falily,
Thank you very much.
It was a pleasure to meet you, to be of use to you at any time and to make it easier and more pleasant to stay in my apartment and Trogir.
I am happiest when I get a great view of my guest on my service and accommodation service and allow all possible potential guests to present my service and at my apartment.
pigeon65
Montreal, Canada
“UNIQUE!”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Amazing view, total comfort, great location, I never slept so well away from home. Very, very clean, all the facilities. But more important, the best welcome you can imagine from Anita: warm, available, always finding solutions for the things we wanted to do. She accomodate us in a special difficult moment for my family. She did everything to make us have a great stay and an unique vacation. For me and my children when we travel,the human aspect is extremely important, I think that is why Anita is special for us and her apartment is the reflection of what she is: Unique!

2 May 2017
Dear Ann - Marie & family,
It is my pleasure to have you as a guest and I'm glad you've come into my life for a while. To be at your service, I was particularly pleased and I am glad that I have been of great help to you. Thank you for being satisfied with everything I would love to have your weather forecast better.
Thank you once again.
Amanda C
“So Comfortable & Amazing Views”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Stayed for a week in September . Booked this apartment as I knew from online searches that it was a good base to discover all the mid section of Croatia.

The owners are lovely people & where very accommodating to us throughout the planning of our trip & then our stay.

The apartment has 2 lovely terraces / lounging areas out front, both overlooking wonderful views - very relaxing.

It is literally a 5 min walk to the hustle & bustle of the old town & harbour area where there is a vast choice of lovely restaurants, bars, shops, market stalls. Yet it is located just a nice distance from the town where you can still enjoy a perfectly peaceful nights sleep.

There is safe & free parking literally a 3 min walk from the apartment. Parking in general in Croatia is hardly ever right beside you & some incurs costs so this is an added bonus here.

The apartment is suitable for 6 people & is absolutely spotless. It is home from home - has everything you could possibly need including fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable beds, wifi, TV, plenty of clean towels, bedding etc, washing machine, hairdryer, iron & board etc etc.

Once you have discovered & Enjoyed Trogir - you can take the ferry to Split & different islands to explore all that this beautiful surrounding coastline has to offer

5 Oct 2016
Amanda & Emer thank you again for everything - it was a pleasure to meet you. I am glad that you are satisfied with all offered. Anita & Matko
Monika D
Augsburg, Germany
“The best town and sea view in Trogir”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Beautiful apartment with even more beautiful view. The apartment is equipped with all necessary things to stay, a furnished balcony, terrace with a gazebo and deck chairs.
A small distance from the city center. Hostess Anita is friendly and available at all times. I recommend Apartment Balan in every respect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful town and sea view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Sep 2015
Thank you.
I'm glad you enjoyed absolutely everything. It was a pleasure to be of service.
Springbon...
“Wonderful apartment with breathtaking view and extremely helpful host”
Reviewed 31 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We had a wonderful time in this great apartment. The view over Trogir is absolutely fabulous and unique. Anita, the host of Apartment Balan is so very kind and helpful, she really brings oceans of joy to her guests.

We will recommend this accomodation to all our friends and relatives. Don't hesitate to go there, you will be overwhelmed by its comfort and the beauty of its surroundings.

11 Aug 2016
Thank you. I am glad that you enjoyed and had a great time. Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing