All reviews bedroom apartment minute walk on arrival kitchenette sea
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Simple but clean rooms with a very friendly and helpful service. The furbishment is a bit dated but fully functional. Good location in a nice and quiet neighbourhood within a 5 minute walk to the beach. I very much enjoyed my stay there. They offer rooms with and without air condition.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I have just returned from a nice holiday in Corfu and I would like to tell the others my ideas related to the placed I stayed. I spent a week at Harris apartments, the location was perfect, at only 3 minutes from the beach and about 7 minutes from the center. It's a clean and lovely place, the garden is very beautiful and the owner is extremely kind and joyful. Unfortunately, I didn't like the room, for us it was too small. I have to mention that we chose a room for 3 persons, with a bed for two and an extra bed for the third person. This one was awful and it really caused me a backache. I couldn't stand it anymore. I was so happy when I came back home, I could finally sleep properly. Also the furniture is a little bit old. The bathroom is very small but clean. All in all, it is a good place for those who want to stay in a clean, nice place, near the beach and the center, at a moderate price.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2015

just come back from spending 2 weeks there with my son and basically you couldnt fault thoses apartments . the owners was great such friendly pair .they made us feel very welcome , always with a smile on their face . apartments was very clean , free wii fi free air conditionning , a free bottle of wine was there to great me and i must say it was beautiful . the location was great too , 2 minutes walking to the beach . i used the pool at matoula beach apartments again few minutes walk . very quiet location and i would definitly use those apartments again .

Room Tip: my room had a lovely view of the mountain on the back balcony
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2015

It was our first trip with 5-months baby. We spent 10 days in Harris Apartments, and everything was perfect:
- location (2 min walking from the sea and 5-7 min from the supermarket, main road and restaurants). It is important that the apartments are not situated on the first coast line full of bars with intensive night live, so you will not hear bars' noises
- rooms are rather spacious and equiped with everything you may need; if you need something more, just ask;
- rooms are cleaned every 2 days; so far as we stayed with a baby, the trash was carried out every day;
- you can use washing machines for free
- free wi-fi
- spacious balcony/terrace in the room
- nice garden full of flowers

The owner Chrisafenia is very nice, careful and always smiling!
As everywhere in Acharavi, there are mosquitos in the apartments. Chrisafenia gave us anti-mosuitos net for the baby bed.

I would recommend this apartments for calm and relaxed staying in Acharavi!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Olga V
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Had a wonderful stay in Acharavi at the Harris Apartments, and there was nothing too much trouble for the owner Chrisafenia. When we arrived, knowing we were coming with a small child, she had washed all her own grandson's toys ready so ours could play with them during their stay. She was great telling us where to go to arrange visits, where to eat etc., etc.
She was so good arranging a doctor to visit, when one of the kids had a small accident. It was all sorted within a short time one morning. She honestly made the stay.
The accommodation is good, the gardens lovely and the place is very close to the beach and only 15 mins walk to the town and shops (and we walk slowly being in our 60s)

Quite simply a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family