“Good value for money”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Local Produce
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reliable. Two good meals whilst on vacation. Attentive staff. Can be popular. Would recommend. Reasonably priced food and varied menu.

1  Thank allison b

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Following recommendation from our Hotel, V.A Boutique Apartments, I booked this restaurant for my husbands birthday meal, and we were delighted with our choice. They emailed us in advance of our holiday to ask what fresh fish we would like. Everything was excellent, nice decor, welcoming staff, great food, and amazing customer service when our 4 year old wasn't feeling well with a headache. It was a very family friendly atmosphere with our children colouring and playing happily with the owners kids. The whole restaurant sang happy birthday to my husband twice, the champagne was flowing and we had a fantastic evening and celebration. It's the end of the season now (November) so check in advance if the restaurant is open. I imagine it's very busy in the summer so if visiting then book ahead. Many thanks to George and his team! Best wishes to you all from Cardiff Wales.

1  Thank JanineCardiff
Reviewed 26 October 2017

called in here after shopping & had some drinks & a meal,we were well looked after & staff pleasant & helpful.

1  Thank Roderick J
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Fabulous tasty Greek food, good sized portions. Can be busy but food is worth waiting for. Staff were friendly and not overbearing.

1  Thank tomhardyfan
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The Pumphouse has a great menu, but they also make pastitsio every second Sunday. I was lucky enough to get some. Rick Stein raves about Rouvas Taverna in Corfu Town and uses its recipe, but having tried both, The Pumphouse version is miles better. I have eaten there a lot — I have visited Corfu at least once a year since 2013 — and I have never been disappointed.

1  Thank OzzieGeoff