All reviews punta arenas national park lamb chilli central heating other guests picnic lunch puerto natales wind and rain great food and wine great days hot soup amazing experience hour drive hot water daily excursions stayed nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Patagonia Camp does a wonderful job of making you feel comfortable and taken care of. We were greeted right out of the airport and from then on all our needs were met. The days are well planned and food is excellent. Special shout out to our guide Nico for taking us out rain or shine! Thank you Nico! Also special shout out to our bartender/waiter Nicolas who was always there to make sure we had what we needed. Plus he accommodated my but allergy which was helpful. Everyone on the staff was so wonderful. I would highly recommend this place - for what you get the cost is worth it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niti B
Patagonia C, Gerente at Patagonia Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Niti B, Thank you very much for you compliments! Is a pleasure to read that you love our services such as the food at our restaurant and the special diatary request we are glad to cover.
We will share your compliments with Nico and with Nicolás, we are very happy to have them as part of our team and it is great that you could spend time in the excursions and in the restaurant with their company!
Once again, thank you for your nice comments about The Camp and about our staff; we really look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Very best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Patagonia Camp was a happy accident. We had other reservations in Torres del Paine but we were very travel weary and couldn’t find the cabin we reserved. One look at the luxury yurts of Patagonia Camp and we stayed put. Excellent accommodations, breathtaking scenery and incredible hospitality by the staff! They have all inclusive options or B&B. The hiking excursion we took with them in the park was outstanding. Our son ran the Patagonia International Marathon and the Camp staff was so accommodating not only providing transportation for the runners but also spectators complete with complimentary lunches. We didn’t want to leave! Exotic, peaceful and surrounded by nature. This place will be a highlight of your trip!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I truly enjoyed staying at Patagonia Camp. I had never heard of glamping and def. not into camping but PC really took me out of my element and my comfort zone to enjoy the outdoors. The staff was extremely patient and comforting, I even kayaked! Ran las pampas and walked across the Park. Made some Guanaco friends on the way.
The installations did not miss anything, very comfortable. Like I was staying at a proper hotel. A little secret I discovered, the Yurts by the lobby get internet access! But don't get stuck on your phone, disconnect. I did and it was well worth it.

Room Tip: front yurts have the best views but I enjoyed my internet in the yurts in the back
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank gooserivas
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went there with several couples. The concept is spectacular - activities , good food , super cool staff and original sleeping facilities ( “yurts”). The place is located in a setting that invites to relax. Patagonia rocks !!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jorgewelch
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Well worth the long trip to Patagonia Camp. The yurts were great, lots of details thought of and had a lovely view over the lake. The staff were all amazing , sylvan and her team look after us very well in the restaurant and bar . Food extremely nice and a good choice. The knowledge of the guides on the trips was excellent, special mention to Fabian who kept me going after tired legs on the French Valley trip having walked Lazo Webber the day before. I can’t recommend Patagonia Camp highly enough, would love to return.thanks again everyone

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple