“Very nice French food”

La Terrasse
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Pakse
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I ate French food here a few times with friends and had a good time and really enjoyed the place. A good place to enjoy a beer (or two) and some French (but they also have other) food.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I understand there were staffing issues on the day we went however we were not forewarned that our food would take over an hour to be cooked, and even then, the pizza was undercooked. Has potential but there are better places in town.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Once tried to eat there - with a doubtful success.
First - waiter forgot about my order; just forgot. She was very busy with her smarthphone, though.
Second - yea, she remembered, got red, with apologizing smile ran to do smth - and, naturally, I've got what I've not ordered.
Third - I don't know why that crumbly bread log they call "bruschetta": it's something really different. With tasteless tomatoes, some half-warmed pieces of some meat - it's edibIe, no more.
Coffee - sour; don't know why.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The dinner scene is vibrant and delicious, with people from all over the world eating, drinking and the managers engagement with customers. The pizza oven is going and something magic is in the air.

Lunch, however, is a severely reduced and inferior menu and run by staff who spend more time watching YouTube on their phones than actually doing any work for the 1 or 2 customers who happen to walk in. Forget about it.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I had some occasions to enjoy lunch or dinner in La Terrasse.
Every time I have been there, the staff was nice and the owners very friendly.
Food is delicious for a reasonnable price and even if my friends loved the pizza, I truly recommend the "Duck Filet" or the "Chicken with French Cream"... Yummy !!!
If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere who serve lovely food, I can only advice you to go to this place !
Bon Appétit !