“Great burgers”

Tobermory Brewing Company and Grill
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Ate here two days in a row, food was very good. Had the Bison burger one day and the Prime rib burger the next day. Both highly recommended. Service was great, patio was nice, great beer.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

The restaurant was quite full inside, and even though I didn't have reservation, I was provided with an outside bar counter seat right away. The drinks and steak were served within 15 minutes, impressive considering it was a busy Saturday evening. Service was prompt and pleasant. Steak (about $22) was prepared tenderly along with crispy fries. It was a pleasant stay, looking out at the little tub harbour. I tried their chocolate torte cake, which didn't taste too sweet, so the entire meal was enjoyable. Considering it's a tourist spot and little competition, this restaurant made a genuine effort to earn its customers. I look forward to visiting it again on the next trip.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

What a little gem in the middle of it all! We tried three of the on tap beers and all were good, although I liked the Angry Logger best. It was fascinating watching the very friendly staff fill growlers and howlers with tap beer for takeout.
We didn't eat as it wasn't meal time, but the food looked tasty.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

The only beer they have are the ones they brew! We tried their flight of beers, $2 for a 5 oz. Good deal and lets you try their different beers.

We also had the ravioli pasta which was okay and their special sausage appetizer. Sausage appetizer should be a meal on its own!! It was quite good.

The restaurant is on the pricier side compared to the other places in Tobermory.

Definitely a good place for a beer or wine after spending the day outside!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We visited this restaurant during our recent visit and I tried the special of the day, smoked duck with bacon and fries. It was amazing! My husband had the salmon burger but liked mine better ;)