“Great food!”

The Monkey's Fist
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We ate here last August and ended up going back a few times over our two week stay. The Burgers and fries are amazing and so was the fish and chips. I could hardly keep my husband away. The pricing is very reasonable for the quality!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Local whitefish without a lot of batter or crumbs, homemade fries and coleslaw, very good will defintiely go back.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

It was located right next to 6th Street.  I ordered fish and chips with an additional serving of fish. The total came down to $21.50. They were out of the fish so we got 16 Oz of fish strips instead. Personally,  I liked this much better. The fish was lightly battered. Neither the fish or fries had any seasoning so you can do what ever you want. The sides were tasty. Unfortunately  there was a "for sale" sign on the truck. The future is unpredictable.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I really wanted to go to their due to TripAdvisor. But it has not been open three times I've been by. There is a sign on it that it is for sale so I'm not sure if it is open at all or not. There should be a sign with the hours on it

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We had the fish & chips. Overall - very tasty and fresh - not that I had tried it anywhere else in Tobermory - so cannot comment how they compare to others.

Fast & Friendly service. Good for a quick bite.