US$92
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
Aylwyne House(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$66
All reviewswedding receptionfour poster bedwedding breakfastexposed beamshomemade biscuitsevening receptioncountry houseroast beefwedding venuewould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful buildingslept really wellfollowing morninglittle touchesbreakfast was excellentsmall hotelcooked breakfast
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stower Grange was simply an amazing venue for our Wedding this January. Richard, Sally and the rest of their team were truly outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for them. In the planning stages of our wedding any suggestion we came up with was met with a warm smile and “Yes, that’s no problem, I’m sure we can do that”. It’s not often these days that you get treated so well that it makes you feel truly special. The rooms were lovely and the food and drink was also top class using fresh local produce. Many of our guests commented to us how friendly and professional all the staff were. This really made a big difference to our special day, knowing that our guests had also seen and appreciated this level of service for themselves. If you’re thinking about getting married soon or for any event, Stower Grange has to be at the top of your list. Throughly recommended. Five stars!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a nice hotel,clean with all your needs met . Good choice of breakfast and in a quite location but in easy distance to Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
Although the weather was dull it didn't stop us exploring the beautiful garden at the back of the property.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Had a really pleasant stay at Stower Grange. Rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. Breakfast was excellent especially the bacon. I had one evening meal and it was also very good. The lamb was cooked very well. Definitely recommend it as an alternative to the larger chains.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 8020man
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is simply my favourite hotel. So welcoming, well run, excellent food and service. It’s a place of quality and comfort. The manager and staff are helpful and kind. We were here for an overnight stay for work and the meeting rooms were good, great coffee and home made biscuits. My room had character with exposed beams, great shower, well equipped and warm. It’s not cheap but you get quality. If you want an impersonal bland hotel don’t come here but if you want a warm, friendly and welcoming place then this is for you

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JulianNorwich
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I've been staying here off & on over the last 10 years now and it has carved itself a place in my heart. As a small, privately run county house hotel it has all the quirks and charm that you'd expect from a bygone era. I review it reluctantly because I want to keep it for myself and ruin it with too many other people. First class, and I mean real class.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business