“Hi recently spent some time at Le Meridien bora bora booked a shark and ray tour with lagoon services through the resort”

Lagoon Service Bora Bora
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Vaitape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lagoon Service is a team of passionate individuals,dedicated to share their local knowledge and take you for an exclusive ride on the "most beautiful lagoon in the world".Snorkeling with sting rays and sharks,discovering amazing coral gardens,having luncheon a cosy motu,enjoying a sunset cruise with champagne,or an exquisite dinner under the stars...You will discover our hidden paradise the traditional way,in an exclusive comfort and tailor-made service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were picked up from the resort on time by our skipper/ guide Aro who proved to be informative funny entertaining knowledgeable who shared some of the islands history culture and genuinely loved his job along with Coco skipper on another L/Serv. boat snorkelled with manta rays sting rays lemon & reef sharks morey eels had a fantastic lunch All round great 6.5 hours you will need sun cream hat waterproof camera sandals or reef shoes for lunch spot can't rate the day high enough

Heilanie L, Responsable relations publiques at Lagoon Service Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Ia Orana !

Thank you very much for your message we are glad that you spent a nice moment on bord with your guide Aro! He will be happy to read your comment :)

We hope that you keep lovely memories about the experience you had and of the island of Bora Bora!

Sunny regards,

in 7 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of excursions we had booked for our honeymoon trip. Didi made the experience amazing. Friendly, attentive and engaging. Didi was funny, played the ukulele and showed us reefs, sting rays, various schools of fish and two different types of sharks (lemon and black tip). The scenery was surreal and the pictures breathtaking.

Highly recommend this excursion, preferably with Didi!

1  Thank Dennis K
Heilanie L, Responsable relations clients at Lagoon Service Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Ia orana Dennis,

We are pleased to learn that you keep wonderful memories of Bora Bora, thank you for choosing us to celebrate with you this memorable event.

Thank you in the name of Didi, they will be very happy to know them.

See you soon!

Warm regards from the whole Team!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have done the sunset cruise from the St Regis twice now, both times with To from Taha’a! What a wonderful person. He plays the uke while driving you around in the comfortable outrigger around the island for sunset. Champage, Hinano beer and just an absolutely wonderful experience. It’s $600, split by two couples in our trips, and we’ll do it every time. You leave the dock at 4:45, and we have him drop us off at the dock at one of the restaurants; then the restaurant shuttles us back to the dock for the 9pm boat. (E.g. St James, Mai Kai, or even Bloody Mary’s). HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Ask for To(e)!

Ia Orana!

Thank you so much to share your sweet escape on our page ! Tau and all the team were glad that you spent a very nice moment !

We hope to see you soon and we hope you'll keep great memories of your stay here in Bora Bora.

Sunny regards from the Pearl of the Pacific

The team

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I went on the snorkel and lunch tour with "Timmy" and Ramone and it was one of the best, most memorable things we did! They played instruments along the way and shared info about the island. It was so much fun and they were so nice. They also gave us food to feed the fish at the reef. We ended up with a private lunch that day also because no one else signed up for it--which we can't recommend enough! The food was excellent, and was followed by a coconut opening and palm weaving demo. They also made us these intricate head pieces. Truly wonderful experience!

1  Thank MC7720
Heilanie L, Responsable relations publiques at Lagoon Service Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Ia Orana!

Thank you for your words for timi and ramon, they will be happy to read you!!

We are happy to read that you spent a nice moment with us,

Mauruuru !

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I joined Motu Picnic last week and it was very good experience for me.
We are Japanese, and there were Chinese, German, and Americans on the same boat. Our guide's name was Didi. It was very interesting to talk with another contry members, but sometimes I couldn't understand what he (or she) said. I wish I had been able to hear and speak more English!

The sea was very beautiful. The color of water was bright blue and changing gradationally. Seen from underwater, the water was very transparent. So we could see to far. There were many coral reefs, fishes, rays, and sharks. After snorkeling, we ate lunch in Motu. All menu of lunch was delicious. The show how to make leaf dishes and how to eat and drink Coconut was also interesting.

The most impressed thing for me is the kindness of Didi. I had been injured my leg at that time, so It was diffcult for me to walk. However I could enjoyed very much thanks to Didi. When we did snorkeling, Didi swam hand in hand with me and my friend. Thanks to him, I could touch ray and I could see bubble ring he made. When we took a walk in Motu, he took our pictures and he also taught us some good sights.
I want to say many many "Mauruuru" to him.
It is my best memories in Bora Bora.

Ia Orana Emiko,

In the name of Didi, thank you for your words, he will be very glad!

We hope you will keep this memories and hope to see you soon!

MAURUURU