See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Nice welcome in the reception.
The room was filthy, dusty, poorly cleaned, full of bird fleas.
Menu for the restaurant in the room was very different from the one we got when we wanted to eat, both dishes to choose from and prices was higher. Food was ok, but for the price I wanted more. Burger was ordered medium, it was well done. Bacon came after we started to eat, 2 slices... Tagliatelle with chicken/mushrooms was rather bland, club sandwich was strange (foccacia and eggs on it), no drinks menu so we got told: sorry, we don´t have that. After a few tries, we asked what do you have? Breakfast was ok, but softboiled eggs was hard/green and the coffee was horribly bitter.
Location is nice, but expect guests in outside area partying untill early morning.
The place appears dirty, unmaintained and dark, with a lot of lights missing.
Toilet had brown stains next to it on the wall....
Shower was stained and had hair from previous guests.
TV was very poor, bad picture (if any) and bad sound (not possible to make out anything) apart from two chanels.
Free wifi, 4mb/s DL less than 1mb/s UL
On the plus side; No complaints about durian in the room (there is a shop less than 5 min from hotel)
I think this is the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in. (I have over 500 nights in hotels over the last 10 years)

Room tip: See my pics and choose another hotel ;-)
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Right next to the water in the middle of town this is a great spot for a one night stop while exploring the south coast Fjords. While the hotel is not new the rooms are large and clean and the beds are comfy! There is a great restaurant on site and the wifi is free and quick. Also free onsite parking and breakfast is pretty good too!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Arrived soaking wet at the hotel after cykling from Egersund to Flekkefjord. Welcomed by a nice receptionist who quickly organized a parking for our bikes.
The room was a bit worn down but the beds were good. The breakfast was very good. They had even pastry. All in all a good stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I enjoyed my week here. I had a corner room with big windows on two sides so the views were great. The decor was a bit tired and to be honest I think the whole place could do with a makeover. Having said that, it was a very comfortable room. I slept extremely well and it was good to have an armchair for relaxing. The bathroom was lovely and warm and spotlessly clean.

Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. The staff were friendly and helpful and had good English. I would especially commend the cleaning staff who were most personable and attentive.

There isn't a lot of choice for accommodation in Flekkefjord, but I would happily return to this hotel if visiting the town again.

Room tip: Corner rooms have panoramic views, but rooms facing the water could be noisy in summer because of the bars and restaurants on the quayside.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TaylorDot
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

As I booked in I was apologised to and handed ear plugs
Not a good start!
Would have preferred this to be stated on line when I booked!
Asked about dinner and was advised all other places closed except their hotel... Couldn't get a seat at their hotel walked and found the most delightful place for dinner
The noise from the bar downstairs required more than earplugs
The music stopped at 2am the noise at 2.45am
Awful awful awful
We had been driving all afternoon but this noise Waac the pits!
The saving grace was the maitre d for breakfast... Delightful
We paid on departure and was overcharged ... Yes it was fixed but not at all professional!

Date of stay: August 2015