“Great eco burgers!”
Review of Sonora BarBQ

Sonora BarBQ
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Orgiva
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: Restaurant inspired in the american dinners and food-trucks. All our food is home-made food, organic and grilled on our bbq. We have got vegetarian and vegan options in all the menu.
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Great service and good selection of genuine organic burgers. The meat is delicious and fresh, There is a good selection for vegetarians also. WHo needs McDonalds!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Welcoming, quirky envirnoment and pleasant staff let down in my opinion by the franchise-like format of the menu and food.

Burgers should be juicy and served with copious chips. Their's are a little dry, been a long time dead so to speak and the chips are like sticks, served in a paper bag.

Cheap enough I suppose. Clever decor.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Great service always with a smile, great atmosphere, eclectic mix of music, and if you're going to eat meat make it healthy. The beef is grass fed and organic! Interesting decor and a very friendly feel to the whole experience.

1  Thank Marilyn F
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Great little find after visiting the Alpujarra Artesanal Brewery.
Great burger and good spicy chicken.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I'd heard about this place and it seemed like a good idea. it was freezing cold inside they took ages to bring the burgers and the roll s they were on were very cold as was the piece of slate for a plate. The chips were good all eighteen of them. There was a T.V. beside us which showed no picture except that snowiness that comes from not being tuned in correctly, I switched it off several times but the waiter switched it on again, I suggested that a heater would be more appropriate but he said that would be expensive. The burger tasted good but I couldn't enjoy it I was so cold, I kept my jacket and hat on. We were out of the wind though.