“Nice food!”
Review of Taverna Antigoni

Taverna Antigoni
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Nikiti
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Nice food with nice prices in a beautiful place right on the waves of the sea.We recommend this place for something traditiona.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

All the restaurants are quite similar around here, so to differentiate between them, one has to be picky! The food was lovley, plentiful and served nicely. The downside would be, when trying to negotiate for food substitution that would ok to eat for special diet, I was told if I didn’t want fries, I would have to buy an extra side if I wanted vegetables instead. I declined, and said I will just save some from the starter salad. After taking everyone’s order, the waiter backtracked and said he would give me vegetables if there were some.... and guess what?... there were! I got fish and roast veggies which were delicious.

1  Thank Jaxhida
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food.
We ate here several times and everything we ordered was delicious.
I ate here one of the best grilled octopus ever and, for sure, the best in Sithonia.
The Mediterranean salad is also very good.
The prices are low, compared with restaurants from different areas.
We ate în Nikiti, Neos Marmaras, Manasou, Panos, but here was the most delicious food.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We spent 8 days in Nikiti and we ate every day either lunch, either dinner in this place. The food was excelent and everything was fresh and tasty. We were a group of 9 adults and 6 childrens and we eat almost all types of dishes they have including soups. Nobody felt bad or other issues after eating here.
We recommend chicken soup, feta grilled, garlic salad, octopus grilled, musaka, paputzakis, mussels fried and chief shrimps and greek salad.
The waiting time was reasonable taking in account that we went in full season. Personal is very nice and always with a smile.
Thank you all of you for the great food and the nice athmosphere ! That really added value to my family vacation. .
I strongly recommend this location for a great taste of Greece

1  Thank MariusPancu
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Perfect location. Great and attentive staff. We have come to the restaurant more than ten times, tried various dishes and every time the food was excellently prepared and tasty. They speak all regional and most of the main Europeian languages. Way to go guys, see you next year!!!

Lokvenec family