“Fantastic Thai and Western Food”

London Steak Buriram
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Buriram
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: We are serve English food Thai food Burgers spaghetti sandwiches steak salad coffee and drinks we have Thai beer Singha Leo Chang Heineken our restaurant open every day from 7.30 am - 23.00 pm good food good price good service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I have been visiting Buriram for years and only recently discovered London Steak. The Thai food is superb and the Tom Yum Kung is exactly how I like it. They also have good western food which includes burgers, sausages and steak. Drinks are very affordable. We will absolutely return to this place whenever we visit Buriram and are very happy to have discovered it. It is a breath of fresh air compared to all the other restaurants in town.

1  Thank photogrok

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great local place run by a great family. Tried most things on the menu and was happy with everything we were served. I have been to Bangkok, Phuket & Koh Samui & Buriram and this restaurant in Buriram is the best I’ve been to without a doubt.

2  Thank Maccasw
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

It does be good food but not really impressive. That's the reason giving 3 stars but if you would like to be full with good price, this place is a good choice!

1  Thank syuan-yu
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I really, really wanted to like this place as we are staying at a hotel just across from them that do not serve breakfast and saw that this establishment was advertising an English Breakfast menu.

First impressions are good....spacious and clean.

However was surprised to see only 3 breakfast options.....so opted for the full breakfast as pictured above with the option of orange Juice.

Now before i go into the negatives, lets be fair and mention that the 1 part of the meal they did get right was the eggs and the toast. ( But get even these 2 simple things wrong and you may as well not be trading).
The bread used was very good quality, thick doorstop style bread. Far better quality than most places offer..if you know the standard bread offered in thailand you will know what i mean.

Now to everything else :

Orange Juice was the typical cheap style thai orange juice which is more akin to drinking Orange squash in the UK...very sweet and nasty.

Sausages.....Well what can i say...the manager ( english so possibly owner, he didn't say) assured me that they were cumberland sausages but if they were are not made to the correct recipe...They had a very sour almost "off" taste to them...I had to ask my wife ( who is Thai ) to try a bit of one to make sure they were not "off"....She took one bite and spat it out.....informing me they were prob ok...but she did not like the " sour " taste.
I'm sure that if english breakfast establishments nr the coast can source better sausages then this place can too.
Only way i could finish the sausages ( i hate wasting food) was to douse them in tomato sauce.

Beans : For the price we are paying for the breakfast and the fact they are catering for the english taste then surely an English "Heinz" style beans would be better than the standard thai beans in that sickly sweet sauce.

On the other + side my wife said the Thai rice soup she had was fine...but not to the degree that she would "want" to come back.

Was torn between giving 2 or 3 stars......only gave 3 because of the bread.

All in all not the best breakfast in Thailand by a long shot.

5  Thank MrMagicman
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Its a good place to eat, cheap
pasta bolognese is just so so it should be more tasty
but thai food is good
and free water is also good

1  Thank noideadyip