Locanda del Loggiato(Bagno Vignoni)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Albergo Le Terme(Bagno Vignoni)
US$207
US$198
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

B&B L'orto Delle Terme(Bagno Vignoni)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$144
US$141
San Buonaventura(Bagno Vignoni)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$105
Albergo Posta Marcucci(Bagno Vignoni)
US$346
US$332
Hotels.com
Hotel Osteria Dell'Orcia(Castiglione D'Orcia)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$251
Hotel Palazzuolo(San Quirico d'Orcia)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais(San Quirico d'Orcia)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$110
  • Breakfast included
2,479 results
All reviewskids clubhalf boardour honeymoonbreakfast and dinnerhigh qualityfresh fruitheaven on earthair conditioningbeautiful tuscanycruise shipmain restaurantbeauty treatmentsafternoon cakeswine listopen airexcellent foodyour choice
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Everything is JUST PERFECT : spa & fitness area, room, facilities, extraordinary pools, restaurant, panorama, kids club,...
It's almost 7th times we stay in this marvelous hotel and we will come back next year.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms with direct access to the garden & the pool are perfect
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We have been coming to the hotel since it was opened in 2004 every year, at least once. Travelling a lot a lot is the only place I keep coming back every year! We came 1st just as a couple, no kids and then we have been coming with the 2 older kids who are 25 and 17 now. Then pregnant and now with our youngest who are 6 and 3!!!! So, most of the people in the hotel knows us and the kids by names obviously and have seen them grown. I love to be in the hotel! Very very friendly! And even with lots of kids different ages it is very relaxing at the same time! In the pools and in the evening in the bar. Most of the people know how to control their kids behaviour. Well done!

Room Tip: I love the rooms on the 1st floor with the direct access to the outside.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tatiana71Moscow
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Cancel all of your day trips when you book at Hotel Adler - you will not want to leave the property. There is a beautiful fitness area and yoga studio, outdoor treadmills that overlook the vineyards and a stunning array of spa services. Plan to spend hours in the hot springs pool, alone. My husband and I enjoyed a glorious couples massage and soak in the saline grotto. We enjoyed breakfast daily at the hotel which included fresh baked croissants, bespoke crepes and friendly service under a retractable roof that let the sunshine in. The only slight complaint from my husband was that the resort controlled the in-room climate and it was warm during our July stay. Otherwise, we plan to return again and again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Celebrated our 35th anniversary at this resort upon the recommendation of my daughter.....from start to finish we were totally spoiled and looked after. The facilities and treatments are first class and amongst the best I have had....and I have had many spa treatments world wide. Rooms are very comfortable, I wouldnt say luxurious but certainly comfortable. I did miss english speaking TV channels. It was extremely relaxing and the food and wine selection was just first class. My only very small issue is that there were quite a number of young children at this resort and for me young children in the restaurant not great. There were facilities for children to dine in the kids club but most parents preferred them to dine in the main restaurant. The kids club looked totally amazing and I can understand families coming here but just not for me to have young children running around a spa resort. The restaurant
manager Manfreddo deserves a special mention, he really took time to speak to us and spoil us and ensured all the waiters we had provided a first class service. The views are just stunning and we loved every minute at this resort.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room with a walk out terrace that enabled you to be close to the pool
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Again we had a wonderful holiday in a beautiful place and the hotel with beautiful swimming pools and wellness, delicious food and very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel has excellent facilities, free wifi and offers many activities. Everything was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family