I have taken my Nordic Walking clients to this region for the last few years. This year we stayed at Le Terme. What a treat. Not only situated within the most beautiful walking areas of Italy but also a very high level of Service delivered in a friendly and warm maner. The Bar and Restaurant staff were all superb and made us feel very special. The Reception and spa staff too so helpful friendly and professional. Alfredo espescially helpful in the organisation and planning from the beginning. The Food was superb- High quality evening meals and great Breakfast selection.
Our treatments at the spa were also of the highest quality. Grazie Mille a tutti. Until next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Terme is located in the palace designed by Rossellino in 1400 which was Pope Pio II Piccolomini’s summer residence. The Hotel overlooks the famous thermal water basin that features a unique square where for 2000 years the hot thermal water has gushed at a temperature of 49° from a depth of 1000 metres. The building has been recently renewed and it offers all the comforts to ensure travellers a memorable Tuscan experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stayforlong S.L., Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Albergo Le Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Le Terme Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Albergo Le Terme Bagno Vignoni, Tuscany, Italy